ShockTecTM digital shock detectors provide reliable 24 hour perimeter protection. A break-in is detected as soon as the intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof. This means that the alarm is activated whilst the intruder is still outside, minimizing damage to the premises and its contents, and maximizing personal security.
- 24 hour protection for windows, doors, walls and roofs, with unrestricted movement throughout the premises
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing provides excellent false alarm immunity by cutting out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Gross Attack detection to identify high energy impulses
- Tri-colour LED enables accurate and reliable calibration, with gover-sensitive and gunder-sensitive indications
- Magnet can be mounted on either side of the detector up to a 20 mm(0.8 inch) gap
- Mounts on frame or glass vertically or horizontally
- Dual stage adjustment potentiometer
- Encapsulated piezo-electric sensor
- Cover tamper protection
- Modern design with ample wiring space and hermetic wiring seal.