The PowerMax Plus Kit2 Wireless Alarm Kit is the next step forward in Visonic's popular PowerMax Plus series. With Plug & Protect(TM) integration and a wealth of cutting-edge accessories, this is the ultimate affordable home monitoring system, designed for the do-it-yourselfer who seeks more from their home security. Use it in your house, apartment, condo or small office, and enjoy superior defense against theft and fire.
The keypad gives you full, instant control over your system, and the POWERMAX+ KIT2 integrates the stylish keypad right into the control panel. If the alarm is triggered, you can communicate directly with your alarm monitoring company using the built-in 2-way communication mechanism (third-party monitoring service required). This is 24/7 security that you can truly count on.
The POWERMAX+ KIT2 is designed with the same superior capabilities as the PowerMax Plus, but with a greater array of accessories. This kit comes equipped with a pet immune motion detector, 3 door/window contacts and 2 key fobs. With these expanded features, you can secure your space like never before. It should come as no surprise that this is one of the most popular and recommended alarm systems on the market today.
The POWERMAX+ KIT2 makes a great starter kit, but that doesn't mean it can't hold its own in the home security world. This powerful system is capable of monitoring up to 28 wireless zones and 2 hardwired zones. It's the perfect amount of coverage for houses apartments and small offices.
- Plug and Protect(TM) fast and easy installation
- Complete home control solution - provides status updates and controls up to 15 electrical devices (dim/bright, etc.)
- Detectors supported: PIR and pet-immune motion detectors; glass-break, flood, smoke and gas detectors; door/window magnetic contact, and more
- Family message center with standard and remote access for voice recording/playback.
- Remotely initiated hands-free 2-way voice communication.
- Latchkey mode informs parents of a child's arrival to the home.
- Easy and convenient programming options.
- Intuitive textual and audible user interface with language adaptation.
- Advanced jamming detection in compliance with the highest industry standards.
- Full compliance with international standards and regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the major difference between the PowerMax Plus and PowerMax Plus Kit2?
The only significant difference between the two Powermax Kits is that the Powermax Plus Kit 2 includes an extra sensor and key fob.
How loud is 85 DB?
Eighty-five decibels sounds about as loud as an alarm clock.
What is the range of the key fob?
The keyfob has a reported range of up to 150 feet.
What does "hardwired zones" mean?
This means that non-wireless accessories including sensors, keypads and sirens can be attached to and used with your Powermax Plus Kit2.
Is there a code I can input to alert the police of an emergency without a potential intruder knowing I've done so?
Yes, this is known as latchkey. The feature is also frequently used to inform parents of a child's arrival to the home.
What is private number dialed?
If you have your system programmed to latchkey mode, the PowerMax Plus Kit2 is able to deliver a message to any number, including private numbers, when the system is disarmed by a "latchkey user."
What does two way voice mean?
Two-way voice communication allows you to communicate with people present in your household through the Powermax Plus Kit2 by simply dialing into the system using an outside phone. Unlike regular telephone conversations, in which you can interject a few words while the other party speaks, this system allows one way speech at a time.