The NetworX NX-6 is a full-featured, mid-sized security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. The NX-6 is a flexible security system that is easy to install and simple to use. With two partitions and up to 16 zones, the NX-6 can handle most medium residential and commercial security needs.
Convenient and Flexible
Conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu driven text interface. Off-site programming is also available with the DL-900 software for Windows.
The NX-6 panel comes standard with six hardwire zone inputs. Four programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure. Adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy.
- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Expandable to 12 hardwire/16 wireless zones
- Maximum of 8 keypads with up to 8 per partition
- 2 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays, and feature selections for each partition
- 40 user codes
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Wireless technology with up to 12 supervised zones
- Hardwire expansion up to 16 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- CP-01 Compliant