Home Security Has Gone to the Dogs
A quality motion detector is an invaluable home security asset, but there are certain types of motion that you don't want it to detect, specifically the movement of your pets. With the NX-481 GE ITI Caddx Wireless Pet Immune Detector, you won't have to worry about those annoying false alarms anymore. This sophisticated devices uses SAW technology to distinguish between human beings and animals, thereby ensuring a stress-free home security experience.
Cutting-Edge Security Technology
The built-in SAW-PIR (Passive Infrared) motion detector analyses and interprets body heat using two separate sensitivity settings. The sensor can identify animals up to 40 pounds, making it the perfect solution for homes with small- to medium-sized pets. The alarm detector also boasts an impressive 35-by-40-foot coverage area.
Install One in Your Home
The NX-481 is ideal for all types of homes, but it's especially useful for large or open floor plans and in areas not conducive to the use of door/window sensors. Order yours today, and protect your home, your family, and of course, your furry pets.
Concord, Concord Express, International Concord
Quick Bridge, 1 & 2 Channel Receiver, Quik Bridge Euro Repeater SAW, Quick Bridge International Loop Receiver
SuperBus, SuperBus 2000 433 MHz Receiver
2000 RF Receiver
- 35 feet by 40 feet coverage area for standard and optional animal alley lenses
- Masking kit provided to block portions of the coverage area
- Three minute transmitter lockout time after an alarm, helping to extend battery life
- Cover-activated tamper (optional all-activated tamper is included)
- Supervisory signals transmitted every 64 minutes to the control panel
- Sensor low battery reports (trouble) to the control panel
- Field-selectable sensitivity options