Tired of your dog or cat triggering false alarms through your home alarm system? The NX-481 GE ITI Caddx Wireless Pet Immune Detector solves that problem. With SAW Technology, this is one of the most technologically sound motion sensors in the world.
The NX-481 contains a built-in SAW PIR (Passive Infrared) motion detector that senses and analyzes body heat with two sensitivity settings. Its pet immunity is up to 40 lbs. which means small and medium sized pets are covered. This alarm detector also has a 35 by 40 foot coverage area.
It is especially useful for large or open floor plans and in areas where door/window sensors are impractical. Protect your home, pet and self with this perfect addition to your home security system.
Concord, Concord Express, International Concord
Quick Bridge, 1 & 2 Channel Receiver, Quik Bridge Euro Repeater SAW, Quick Bridge International Loop Receiver
SuperBus, SuperBus 2000 433 MHz Receiver
2000 RF Receiver
- 35 feet by 40 feet coverage area for standard and optional animal alley lenses
- Masking kit provided to block portions of the coverage area
- Three minute transmitter lockout time after an alarm, helping to extend battery life
- Cover-activated tamper (optional all-activated tamper is included)
- Supervisory signals transmitted every 64 minutes to the control panel
- Sensor low battery reports (trouble) to the control panel
- Field-selectable sensitivity options