Convenient and Flexible
Conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu driven text interface. Off-site programming is also available with the DL-900 software for Windows.
The NX-4 panel comes standard with four hardwire zone inputs. Four programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure. Adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy.
- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Full data reporting
- Expandable to 8 fully programmable hardwire and/or wireless zones
- Maximum of 8 keypads
- 8 user codes
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Wireless technology with up to 8 supervised zones
- Hardwire expansion up to 8 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- CP-01 Compliant