GE offers several keypad options to work with our alarm system control panels. The LCD keypads With wireless receiver feature programmable output and easy-to-read displays for higher end installations.
The NX-148E-RF is an integrated 48-zone wireless receiver LCD keypad with traditional design and an easy-to-read, customizable display. It is compatible with all NetworX control panels (except commercial fire).
The NX-148E-RF offers the convenience of having an integrated wireless receiver built into the keypad along with standard hardwire features. A removable door allows the user to swing the door down or simply take it off for use. The NX-148E-RF emergency keys are highlighted on the keypad and can be programmed to contact and send complete information to a responding police, fire or EMS unit with just one touch. There are also five pre-programmed touch keys that allow the most common functions to be performed with ease. All keys on the NX-148E-RF are backlit to ensure error-free operation - even in a dark room. The NX-148E-RF is cost-effective and easy to install. Designed for functionality and compatibility, the NX-148E-RF is the right keypad to fit any application.
- 192-zone LCD keypad
- Built in wireless receiver
- 75-110 mA nominal current draw
- Dimensions 6.2 in W x 5.3 in H x 1.3 in D
- Keypad color/material - white/ABS
- Integrated 48-zone wireless receiver
- Optimize wireless reception by having the keypad/receiver in the best location
- LCD, easy-to-read programmable display
- Traditional design to go with any decor
- Compatible with all NetworX series control panels (except commercial fire)
- Easy to install, program and maintain