The MV-100 Motorized Water Valve Control Unit has a single purpose; to shut off your water main in the event of a detected leak. Designed in conjunction with wireless sensors (sold separately) that are placed strategically around your home, you can feel safe in knowing that you are effectively protecting your home from the catastrophic damage that can result from a broken or frozen pipe. A must have for the homeowner on the go.
- The MV100 Valve Control Unit receives signals from wireless leak detection sensors (sold separately), then closes your water main and sends signal to an optional Auto-Dialer to alert consumer that shut-off valve closure was successful or failed.
- Weatherproof, can be mounted inside our outside.
- Mounts to existing pipe diameters from .75 in. to 1.5 in.
- Fully programmable to each wireless water sensor (sold separately; up to 20 sensors to MV100)
- Transmits supervisory signals to optional Auto-Dialer and sensors (sold separately) every 24 hours.
- Errors communicated via Auto-Dialer and LED light flashes on MV100.
- Water sensors (sold separately) transmit supervisory signals to VCU at intervals of 4 hours randomly.
- Powered by 2 D Lithium batteries (1.5 years life), optional AC power supply (120 V input, 6 V DC, 2 amp).
- Low battery alert via alarm every 45 seconds. Automatic valve closure after 2 weeks