It Dials for Emergency Help When You Can't!
Do you have elderly or disabled family members who may be unable to dial for help in the event of a fall or other emergency? The Emergency Auto Dialer gives you and your loved ones peace of mind by automatically dialing up to 9 phone numbers you pre-select at the press of the "panic" button on its included wireless keychain transmitter.
The Emergency Auto Dialer dials each phone number you've programmed into it, up to 9 times each, and plays a 40-second message you pre-record from 1 to 9 times before going on to the next number in the list. In addition, the emergency auto dialer features 2-way communication capability via the unit's speaker phone, allowing the person in trouble to carry on a conversation with the person on the other end of the line. The wireless keychain transmitter offers 3 buttons in addition to the panic button to program with direct speed-dial numbers (in addition to the 9 numbers you program into the unit; convenient for frequently-called numbers). Or, use one of the 3 speed-dial buttons to answer a call remotely via speaker phone.
The system can be controlled from either the wireless keychain remote or the keypad on the dialer itself. It is compatible with pagers, as well as regular phone lines and cellular phones. You can insert pauses into your dialing sequence to enable the dialer to pause for an answer before entering the numeric page.
The Emergency Auto Dialer should be installed near a phone or near any phone line close to an AC electrical outlet. Includes battery for keychain transmitter. Dialer takes 6 "AA" backup batteries (not included).
- Includes 1 - AD-1010 Base Unit & 1 - 4B434 Remote
- 3 preset direct access phone numbers for 2 way communication
- 9 preset phone numbers for auto-dialing and prerecorded message delivery
- Dials each phone number up to 9 times
- Repeats emergency message to a telephone number up to 9 times
- Skylink's Rolling Code System provides maximum security
- No monitoring fees
- Activated by transmitter or keypad
- Stores emergency voice message up to 40 seconds
- Tone/ Pulse dialing
- Automatically override the occupied line for emergency call
- Programmable pause time for pager access
- Phone system selection (PABX or regular phone system)
- Works with up to 16 Skylinks remote sensors (available separately)
- Programmable entry/exit delay
- Universal Dial Tone adapts to voice systems of all phone companies
- Operated by AC adapter, 6 1.5V backup batteries (not included)
- Low battery indication
- Time clock display
- Back lit keypad
- Transmitter operating range of up to 100 feet