Think about all the unprotected entrances in your home or business.
Where intruder detection is low, installing a cost-efficient door/window contact will increase security and ultimately put your worries at ease. Compatible with the Visonic PowerMax Series, this sleek and sophisticated wireless magnetic contact is a necessary addition that will boost your home security system's monitoring capability.
Wireless means easy installation. Simply attach the contact to a door or window with double-sided tape or screws and it's ready to get to work. With a wireless interface, connecting the contact transmitter to your PowerMax alarm system is a breeze. Avoiding hardwired installation, this door and window sensor replaces labor with technology for a relaxing user-friendly installation experience.
With a powerful built-in magnet, nobody is getting in through a door or window without you knowing about it. The sensor's strong monitoring runs on PowerCode technology- the unit's magnetic contact and auxiliary input create a distinct 24-bit PowerCode ID message randomly selected from 16 million pre-programmed combinations, which identifies it to the receiver as a separate transmitter and insures the signal is unique and cannot be reproduced. And with a built-in anti-collision algorithm, signal jamming is virtually impossible as the unit periodically transmits supervision signals meant to confirm system connectivity at all times.
Your alarm system should never take a break and with a 3V lithium battery, these contacts won't be interrupted with power delays for at least 3 years. Upgrade your PowerMax alarm system with one of the most sophisticated and user-friendly contacts in commercial and residential security system technology.
- Magnetic contact and auxiliary input for external devices
- User-selectable operation of auxiliary input as NC or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors)
- Back tamper switch detects removal from place (model MCT-302 T)
- Superior transmission range
- Fully supervised
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations
- Smart anti-collision mechanism supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- Long-life standard lithium battery included
- Low-battery signaling
- Compatible with PowerMax(R) and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers