The MCT-101 one-button handheld PowerCode wireless transmitter was designed for emergency and control applications in supervised wireless security systems, as well as home automation and remote control systems. When activated, the colored button initiates transmission of a PowerCode 24-bit ID command code which is selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices.
A built-in selector can be used to enable automatic transmission of periodic supervision signals to confirm system connectivity at all times. It is powered by a standard long-life Lithium battery, and features visible and transmits low battery reporting when the battery needs to be replaced. A metal belt-clip is provided for maximum operation convenience.
- Attractive modern ergonomic design
- Fully supervised (selectable)
- Superior transmission range
- Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations
- Long-life standard lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Metal belt clip for convenient use (supplied)
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers