Turn your home into a fortress. The DSC Power 1832 Security Kit represents affordable home security at its finest, thanks to its unparalleled simplicity and versatility. Everything you need to get started is right here, and since the 1832 is infinitely expandable, you can use this kit as a foundation to create the sprawling system of your dreams. It's similar to the KIT32POWR-5NT, but this one includes a transformer.
This Home Security Kit Includes:
(1) Power1832 Alarm Control Panel - Cabinet 11-1/2 x 11 x 3
(1) PK5501ENG LCD Keypad
(1) LC-100-PI - Digital PIR Detector w/ Pet Immunity
(1) 16V40VA Plug-in Transformer
(1) BD4-12 12V, 4Ah Backup Battery
(1) SD-15 15-Watt Interior Surface Mount Siren
(1) RJ31X Telephone Jack and Cord
With any home security system, you keypad is your personal command center. You use it to communicate with your system and display your current system status. The Power 1832 Kit comes with a DSC PK5501ENG Keypad, which is notable not only for its superior performance, but for its modern, slim-line landscaped design and large command keys. It even has an audible indicator for added efficiency. The LCD screen features an alphanumeric liquid crystal display with multi-language capabilities, and the easy-to-read buttons ensure that you never have trouble inputting the correct commands. Ideally, you'll want to mount your keypad in a convenient location near the main entry/exit door.
Additional Notable Features
- 5 Programmable Function Keys
- Input/Output Terminal - which can be programmed to operate as a zone input or a programmable output wire channel
- New AC Status Icon
- Dual Wall-Mount and Front Cover Tamper
- Easy-to-install Mounting Hinge
- Individual FAP Keys
- Multiple Door Chime Per Zone
- Adjustable Backlight and Keypad Buzzer
- Surface or Single-Gang Box Mount
The included LC-100-P Motion Sensor is one of the most sophisticated devices of its kind. It is designed with the most advanced pet immunity interface, which distinguish between human beings and pets weighing up to 55 pounds. You shouldn't have to worry about false alarms due to pet activity, and now you can rest a bit easier. Leave your pets at home and know that the Power 1832 Kit is on the job.
- Form A Alarm Contact and Tamper Switch
- Digital Signal Analysis
- Pet Immunity Up to 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Quad Linear Imaging Technology - for sharp analysis of body dimensions and differentiation from backgrounds and pets
- Advanced ASIC-based Electronics
- Compact Design for Residential Installations
- Adjustable Variable Pulse Count
- PIR Sensitivity Adjustment
Let's not forget about the Power 1832 Alarm Control Panel
, which measures at a convenient 11.5 x 11 x 3, and serves as the hub of this innovative system. The control panel shares a universal hardware/software design that ensures an equal and rich feature set, and allows for simple expandability.
- 8 Hardwire Zone Inputs
- Supports up to 8 Keypads
- 32 User Codes
- 4 Partitions
The flexibility is what really sets this system apart. It's perfect for the first-time user, the passionate DIYer, and anyone looking to start building a great system on a budget. When you're ready, you can start gradually expanding your system and its capabilities without having to buy a whole new kit. Home Security Store offers a wide array of additional keypads, motion detectors, door/window sensors, transceivers and more. You can even add a wireless smoke detector or flood sensor to your system for the ultimate home upgrade. Just check out the Accessories tab to see the full list.
Features Now Standard Throughout the POWERSERIES Platform
- SIA CP-01 Compliant
- Partitionable Auto-Arm Timer
- Zone Follower Output
- No-Activity Arming
- Automatic Contact ID
- Day Zone
- PGM Output Timer
- Cross Zoning
Features New to the POWERSERIES Platform
- 500-Event Buffer
- Single Architectural Design for Universal Feature Set
- Full Module Compatibility Across POWERSERIES Platform
- Retains Backward Compatibility with all POWERSERIES Modules
- Hardware/Software Architecture Easily Accommodates
- Future Expandability
- Programmable Daylight Savings Time
- Night Zone
- Time Function Key
All POWERSERIES control panels are compliant with the Security Industry Association (SIA) CP-01 standard. As more and more cities begin to incorporate this standard into their alarm ordinances for new installations, the occurrence of invalid alarm activations will be significantly reduced or eliminated.
POWERSERIES control panels are fully compatible, and backward compatible, with all available keypads and modules across the platform.