Pet-Immune PIR Detector
The K-940 is designed to provide effective security in premises where animals (dogs, cats, rodents, etc.) may be present. It enables homeowners to protect their homes while allowing their pets to move freely.
Employing Visonic's patented "Target Specific Imaging(TM)" optical system (TSI) and unique pet identification lenses, the K-940 has an unprecedented capability to distinguish between humans and animals weighing up to 18 kg (40lb).
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, ultimate long-term reliability and unsurpassed false alarm immunity - even in environments where pets and other animals move freely. All this is provided in an elegant and cost-effective device that is easily installed in any residential or office application.
- Pet tolerant for animals up to 18 kg (40 lb)
- Accurate volume-based pet detection based on unique 3D patented optic technology (Target Specific Imaging(TM))
- High-sensitivity coverage up to 9m x 9m / 30ft x 30ft
- Sealed sensor chamber for protection frm insects and air currents
- Programmable pulse counter for superior false alarm protection
- Temperature compensation for superior false alarm protection
- 3 optional swivel brackets for maximum mounting flexibility
- Easy installation
- Slim elegant design suitable for any home or office area