When you need to monitor additional conditions, or need to notify more people, the 800 is the best choice. It has all of the same features as the 400, but instead of four external inputs, it is equipped with eight. And instead of being able to notify four people, it can notify eight using the same custom voice phone call technology. And like the 400, one of the external inputs comes with a local temperature sensor installed.
The 800 has a built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to listen to the sound of a smoke detector. There are also four external inputs that can be connected to a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor, humidity, and much more. One of the four external inputs already comes with a temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the 800 is installed.
When an alarm is detected, the Sensaphone 800 can notify up to four people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds to the call. The voice messages can be custom recorded, so you get to describe each alarm message that it speaks in your own voice. The phone interface includes a line seize feature so that extension phones are automatically disconnected when it needs to make an alarm phone call.
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries.
Flexible inputs that support:
- Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- Temperature sensors: -20°F to 150°F
- Eight channels in the Model 800
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration. ALARM NOTIFICATION
- Eight phone numbers in the Model 800.
- Makes voice phone calls with customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notifi cation process.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- Built in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings.
- Record custom voice phrases in your own voice to describe each input zone.
- Record site identification message.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Monitor high sound alarms.
- Microphone can also be used for remote listen-in feature.
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay included.
- Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Remotely control the output relay.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict programming access.
- The Sensaphone 800 is a direct replacement for the model 1108.
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C alkaline batteries (not included).
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- International power options available.