If you would like to monitor the environmental conditions such as the temperature 24-7 of your business, cottage, vacation home, or property, then look no further than the FGD0400 – Sensaphone 400. It’s truly in a class of its own.
The Sensaphone 400 can detect problems before they turn into disasters. It is a new and improved version of the 1104 and can do everything that the 1104 can do plus more. The 400 can monitor:
* Thermostat Control
* Power Failure
* Water Leak Detection
* Smoke & Gas
* Door & Window Security
* Plus Much More!
When an alarm is detected, the Sensaphone 400 can call up to four people and will continue to make phone calls until someone responds. The voice message can be custom recorded by the user. When the user answers, if there is a problem, by pressing a couple of buttons on your phone you can listen in to what is happening.
On the other hand, if you call the system with a touch tone phone you can check the status of all monitored stations, make programming changes, and control the output relay.
Furthermore, would you like to know if the power has gone out? The Sensaphone 400 has a built in power sensing device. When the power goes out and the battery back-up has been turned on, the system can call you and let you know that the power is out. It's like the Sensaphone 400 has a mind of its own!
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries
Flexible inputs that support:
- Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- Temperature sensors: -20 Deg. F to 150 Deg. F
- Four channels in the Model 400
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration. ALARM NOTIFICATION
- Four phone numbers in the Model 400.
- Makes voice phone calls with customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notifi cation process.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- Built in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings.
- Record custom voice phrases in your own voice to describe each input zone.
- Record site identification message.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Monitor high sound alarms.
- Microphone can also be used for remote listen-in feature.
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay included.
- Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Remotely control the output relay.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict programming access.
- The Sensaphone 400 is a direct replacement for the model 1104.
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C alkaline batteries (not included).
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- International power options available.
Built-in CottageSitter Control
- The built-in relay can be used to remotely change the temperature of a dual setback thermostat. Provide your own, or order the FGD-0064 Thermostat from Sensaphone.