Honeywell's series of hold-up devices have been designed for silent operation. Available in a stainless steel cover or hardwired, V-Plex and wireless versions, they mount quickly and easily in discreet locations. They are ideally suited for use in locations such as banks, jewelry stores, retail establishments or any situation that requires hold-up notification.
The 269R Holdup Switch is a finger-operated switch for activating the holdup signal at the control and any other security application. The 269R adds a protective steel cover. the Holdup switch is typically mounted under a counter for inconspicuous operation. The device comes standard as a latching type switch that is easily converted to a non latching type.
- Silent operation
- Double-pole double-throw contacts for multi-notifications
- Twin 45deg. screw terminals with EOL resistor splicing terminal
- Adhesive pads for temporary positioning while installing
- Stainless steel cover (269R and 269SN)
- Fully supervised
- Convenient reset key for testing and/or reset of alarm