The Digital Encore Pi PIR detector is specifically designed to provide optimum catch performance and enhanced false alarm prevention in environments containing pets. It utilizes digital technology, a microprocessor, Multi Level Signal Processing (MLSP)*, dual operating parameters, automatic temperature compensation and a unique pet rejection lens (patent pending) to provide effective and reliable detection of human motion and good protection against nuisance alarm associated with pets weighing up to 60lbs (27.3kg).
The detector also provides excellent immunity to such false alarm producing influences as RF, static and electrical transient. This technology,plus exceptional design care and careful factory testing, ensures years of trouble free performance.
Digital Encore Pi PIR provides effective immunity to single or multiple pets whose total combined weight does not exceed 60lbs (27.3kg) when installed and configured in the following manner.
- Encore PIR motion detectors use a digital, microprocessor-controlled fresnel lens to deliver stable and accurate detection without sacrificing catch performance.
- Vertical Beam Shaping (VBS) provides pet immunity up to 27 kg (60 lbs), while a unique cover hinge allows the detector to be installed right up to the ceiling.
- Fresnel lens technology
- Digital signal analysis for consistent detection throughout the coverage pattern
- Digital temperature compensation
- Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP)
- Vertical Beam Shaping (VBS) provides pet immunity up to 27 kg (60 lbs), available with EC-300DP series
- Optional swivel-mount bracket for the ultimate in
- detector location and installation flexibility
- Concealed wiring channe