The DL-125C is a programmable speech dialer, designed for verbal reporting of alarm, emergency and technical events via telephone and paging networks.
Typical applications include upgrading alarm control panels that do not have a dialer, emergency reporting for individuals that require assistance, supervision of unattended machines and processes, reporting of technical failures (in refrigerators, heating and other equipment), reporting of environmental disasters (fire, gas leak, flooding, etc.), and a wide variety of other reporting applications.
The DL-125C is an automatic, programmable speech dialer designed for the verbal reporting of two separate events. Each event can be reported to four different remote telephones.
- Health care
- Emergency reporting
- Process monitoring
- Calls four telephone numbers per channel
- Transmits voice messages recorded in any language
- Provides two alarm inputs with separate voice message for each input
- Allows the called party to listen in and monitor the site
- EEPROM retains programmed data and voice message if power is lost