Ultra-small wirefree curtain PIR detector
Clip MCW is the industry's smallest and most elegant wireless curtain-type PIR detector designed for the protection of doors, windows and all-glass walls. This fully-supervised detector featuring anti-collision PowerCode(TM) technology is compatible with the PowerMax(R) wireless family and other Visonic PowerCode(TM) wireless receivers.
Clip MCW creates a protective curtain enabling complete coverage for properties with large or subdivided windows, doors and all-glass walls. Clip MCW provides full perimeter protection while allowing consumers to normally and freely use the premises without triggering a false alarm.
Clip MCW uses advanced patented digital FM signal processing, as well as the well-known patented TMR(TM) algorithm to enable three different detection modes (2m, 4m, 6m) in a single detector, each programmable for optimal performance with the unit's specific application. Advanced motion analysis enables Clip MCW to distinguish human motion from other disturbances for the most accurate detection and the fewest false alarms.
The Clip MCW is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards.
Clip MCW Features
- A fully-supervised wireless curtain-type detector with anti-collision PowerCode(TM) technology
- Compatibility with members of the PowerMax(R) family and all Visonic PowerCode(TM) wireless panels and receivers
- Fast and easy installation
- Digital FM technology incorporating an advanced selector (2m, 4m and 6m) for optimized detection and false alarm processing
- Ultimate false alarm elimination via patented TMR(TM)algorithm
- 3-volt long-life high power standard lithium battery
- Attractive, sleek design suitable for any home or office
- Several optional frequencies available in compliance with international standards