Business owners no longer need to worry about the safety of their property thanks to the Visonic.
PowerMaster-30 G2 fully answers the most demanding requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. A professional wireless security system. Suitable for advanced applications and heavy duty operation.
The main benefits that the Visonic PowerMaster 30 offers compared to a standard wireless system are plain to see, you can cover larger areas in commercial or domestic applications without the need for repeaters, low power consumption which helps to save energy, reduce pollution and extended battery life and configure devices with one click enrolment making installation fast.
There's a special enrolment button on each device that makes enrolment a one-touch exercise. All devices are configured from the panel and there are no hardware switches and no requirement to pop open the sensors and other devices once they are set up. Making installation easier still are customized configuration templates that enable configuration of the devices collectively.
There's a visible signal quality indication shown on each device that lets installers choose optimal locations with having to rush back the panel as they go through the process of mounting the sensors in the field. There's also a powerful diagnostic tool that indicates RF link quality based on the previous 24 hours statistics and on-demand bi-directional measurements. These display immediate problems and enable verification of the installation during house setup.
The PowerMaster-10 comes with the main console, 3 door or window transmitters, a wireless motion detector, Wireless Keypad, 3 Proximity cards, lithium battery with a Ni-MH backup battery and an AC adapter. All items come pre programmed and result in a secure and reliable wireless alarm system that is sure to protect your business.
Additionally, extra accessories available for purchase include a variety in Key Pads, key Fobs Motion Detectors, Glass Break, Sirens and Smoke Detectors.
The system accommodates more than 120 wireless devices: up to 64 zones, up to 32 keypads, up to 32 key fobs, up to eight sirens and four repeaters.
PowerMaster-30 G2 Features:
- Two-way communication ensures there are no lost alarms
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises*
- Extended battery life in almost all PowerG peripherals - between 4-8 years for typical use
- All devices are configured from the panel - no hardware switches and no need to re-open the peripherals once closed
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device enables the installer to choose the optimal location without having to walk to the panel during mounting
- Diagnostic tool indicates RF link quality based on the previous 24 hours' statistics, immediately displaying problems and enabling installation verification
- Multiple frequency channels (up to 50) using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology overcome interference to wireless communication
- Communication is protected by the proven AES-128 encryption algorithm to protect against sophisticated intruders, "code grabbing" and message substitution
- Devices dynamically optimize their route to the control panel using available repeaters according to changes in the environment
*Measured line-of-site transmission range: 6500ft @ 24ft, 2500ft @ 6.5ft
(1) PowerMaster 30 Console
(1) Wireless Keypad (KP-141PG2)
(3) Door/Window Transmitters
(1) Wireless Motion Detector
(7) Lithium Battery
(1) Ni-MH Backup Battery
(1) AC Adapter