PMASTER-10 - Visonic PowerMaster 10 Wireless Security System
Protecting and Monitoring your Home is more important than ever! PowerMaster-10GSM introduces a new era in intrusion alarm systems, literally redefining wireless home security and reliability.
At the heart of the system is the PowerG Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology that was developed for military applications to enable wireless signals to overcome interference and signal jamming to protect a home from hackers.
Using Visonic's revolutionary PowerG network technology, PowerMaster fully answers the most demanding requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow.
Now with a built-in Global System for Mobile (GSM), the PowerMaster-10 can be accessed through any cellular device. This advanced feature allows the system to send out SMS messages and monitor your home alarm with any cellular device. Through cellular communication, it is a highly reliable method to report any activity.
The PowerMaster-10 comes with the main console with GSM Module, 3 door or window transmitters, a wireless motion detector, Key Fob, lithium battery with a Ni-MH backup battery and an AC adapter. All items come pre programmed and result in a secure and reliable wireless alarm system that is sure to protect your loved ones.
Additionally, extra accessories available for purchase include a variety in Key Pads, key Fobs Motion Detectors, Glass Break, Sirens and Smoke Detector
PowerMaster-10 G2 Features:
- Two-way communication ensures there are no lost alarms
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises*
- Extended battery life in almost all PowerG peripherals - between 4-8 years for typical use
- All devices are configured from the panel - no hardware switches and no need to re-open the peripherals once closed
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device enables the installer to choose the optimal location without having to walk to the panel during mounting
- Diagnostic tool indicates RF link quality based on the previous 24 hours' statistics, immediately displaying problems and enabling installation verification
- Multiple frequency channels (up to 50) using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology overcome interference to wireless communication
- Communication is protected by the proven AES-128 encryption algorithm to protect against sophisticated intruders, "code grabbing" and message substitution
- Devices dynamically optimize their route to the control panel using available repeaters according to changes in the environment
*Measured line-of-site transmission range: 6500ft @ 24ft, 2500ft @ 6.5ft
(1) PowerMaster 10 Console w/ GSM
(3) Door/Window Transmitters
(1) Wireless Motion Detector
(7) Lithium Battery
(1) Ni-MH Backup Battery
(1) AC Adapter