PowerG Wireless Digital Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector Next K9 PG2
Next(R) K9 PG2 is a two-way wireless digital PIR detector compatible with the PowerMaster(R) family of burglar alarm systems.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, Next K9 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
In addition, Next K9 PG2 implements FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), True Motion Recognition(TM) with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR) and state of the art 3D cylindrical optics - together providing superior protection against intruders.
Next K9 PG2 Features:
- 15m (50ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with "wall" creep zone
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard - enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Longer battery life (6 years in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and for protecting the alarm system from code grabbing other attackers
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel - no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Compatible with the PowerMaster family of intruder alarms and PowerG receivers
- Pet-tolerant for animals up to 38kg (85lb)