PowerG Two-way Wireless PIR Motion Detector with Integrated Camera Next CAM PG2
Next CAM PG2 is a two-way, wireless photo detector that provides the perfect solution for visual alarm verification, day or night. This detector is typically installed in areas where extra visibility is needed, such as hallways and stairways. When the alarm system is armed and the PIR sensor detects movement, the detector sends an alert to the control panel and activates the camera. The control panel immediately begins sending images of the premises to the central monitoring station. By reviewing the images in real time, security staff can verify the alarm and respond accordingly.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, Next CAM PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
Next CAM PG2 Features:
- Enables real-time visual alarm verification, day and night, for central monitoring stations (monitoring service required for this feature)
- Sends full color, high-resolution images from the premises via GPRS channels
- CMOS camera with IR illumination - operates also in total darkness
- Instant capture - ensures image recordings start immediately
- Camera range: 12m (40ft); with IR illumination 10m (33ft)
- No vertical adjustment needed
- Auto-setup for brightness and contrast via the control panel
- Longer battery life - 3-5 years in typical use (depending on battery type)
- Battery compartment for easy battery replacement
- Installer-friendly - adjustment-free installation
- Front cover and back tamper
- Optional pet-tolerant model (Next CAM K9 PG2) for animals up to 38kg (85lb)