PowerG Wireless Keyfob Transmitter
KF-234 PG2 is a 4-button, two-way wireless keyfob which arms and disarms residential alarm systems. It can also be used for emergency signaling, home automation and other remote control applications, providing instant visual verification that the requested command has been successfully executed. This keyfob is compatible with the PowerMaster(R) family of wireless residential alarm systems.
KF-234 PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. When used in residential security systems, this combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard - enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Longer battery life for up to 8 years (in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Four independent functional buttons for arming and disarming as well as for emergency signaling, home automation and other remote control applications
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to a wired alarm system
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Configured from the panel - no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Compatible with PowerMaster burglar alarm systems and PowerG receivers