How many times have you made it to work and realize you forgot to turn off the lights in your home? Conserving energy is top of mind these days and no better way to take control than with Nexia(TM) Home Intelligence. Nexia and a Schlage Home Dimmer Module make it easy to operate lights when you're not at home. When you're running late getting home, turn on lights from anywhere you have access to your Nexia subscription. Deter burglars by programming realistic lighting patterns when you plan to take a trip so your home looks lived in. You can even soften the lights remotely in anticipation of a quiet evening with a simple onscreen dimmer slide that mimics the real thing. It's as easy as plugging your lamp into the Dimmer Module, which plugs into any AC outlet.
The Schlage Home Dimmer Module puts smart home lighting control in your hands, from anywhere. All you need is Nexia(TM) Home Intelligence and most any web-connected computer, tablet or smart phone. It lets you do so much more than turn on a light.
- Set Nexia to automatically trigger “lights on” with a Schlage Home Keypad Lock when you enter your code at the door.
- Reduce energy use and save money by turning lights off after you leave the house.
- Control table and floor lamps remotely through your Nexia subscription.
- Brighten or dim a room on your way home to prepare a comfortable setting.
- The Home Dimmer Module expands the reach of Nexia in your home by extending its range up to 200 additional feet so you can add more Nexia devices.
- The Home Dimmer Module provides one Nexia AC outlet and one standard AC outlet so you’re not sacrificing any outlet space.
Remote management with a Nexia(TM) Home Intelligence system requires the Nexia Bridge and a monthly subscription of $8.99.
- Product height: 6”
- Product width: 4.4”
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Product depth: 3”
- For indoor use only
- 1 year limited warranty
- Z-Wave, FCC certified
- Works with incandescent table and floor lamps
- Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 300W maximum power rating
- Signal (Frequency) 908.42 MHz