Wireless convenience without compromise
Experience the alternative to wired cameras with the LW2230 series and enjoy simple, clutter-free installation that will save you time and money. The secure real-time video signal is protected by our Signal Guard technology which maintains a steady and reliable connection to your system. These cameras are wireless friendly meaning conflicts with competing signals have been minimized with next generation interference reduction technology. Enjoy clear and fluid wireless footage day or night with night vision up to 135ft. Weatherproof and vandal resistant, the LW2230 series is designed to meet your needs.
- Real-Time (up to 30fps) wireless video with MPEG-4 compression @ 640x480 (VGA) resolution 1
- Extended bandwidth delivers smooth high frame rate video 1
- SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength
- Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces signal interference
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio (only applicable to model: LW2231)
- Auto-mechanical infrared camera filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- 2 channel receiver for separate wireless video channels to your DVR minimizes cable clutter (only applicable to model: LW2232PK2B)
- Long Range night vision range up to 135ft (41m) / 90ft (27m) 2
- Simple installation. No video cable required 3
- Weatherproof camera and power connectors for outdoor or indoor installation 4
- Easily connects to any surveillance DVR (BNC)
- High gain antennas provide up to 165ft (50m) indoor / 500ft (152m) outdoor wireless range 5
- Vandal resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets
1. At full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance. 2. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object. 3. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included). 4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required. 5. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal. * Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.