Did you know that carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and tasteless? It is an invisible gas to human senses but toxic to humans and animals when encountered in heavily concentrated doses. Ever heard of carbon monoxide poisoning? So the question becomes: Where can you find carbon monoxide? Many common places; especially near natural and man-made fires. But if you can't see it, smell it or taste it, how do you protect your loved ones and yourself from it? The 600-6520-95 - GE Interlogix 600 Series SafeAir Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
The 600 Series SafeAir Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm connects to any existing or legacy GE Interlogix wireless control panel to increase your home security and seek out this invisible, yet deadly burglar. This carbon monoxide sensor connects to your home security system wirelessly and is completely battery operated. With a 5 year battery life (3 AA Alkaline batteries) and 7 year sensor life, you won't have to worry about paying constant attention to this carbon monoxide detector. It will keep functioning, even during power outages.
If carbon monoxide is detected, this wireless transmitter will send a CO alarm signal to your alarm system, alerting you that this deceptive culprit has infiltrated your home. You will also be alerted if the CO sensor is tampered with or if the battery is low. Don't confuse a carbon monoxide detector with a smoke detector. They monitor two very different substances. Protect yourself today from the unseen with this intricately designed carbon monoxide detector for GE Interlogix alarm systems (also backwards compatible with 60-652-95 wireless CO alarm).
- SafeTest enables functional testing with canned CO
- Full compliance and listed to ANSI/UL 2034 standard
- Industry-leading 7-year sensor life and 5-year battery life with 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Most reliable and longest life electrochemical sensor
- Tamper, trouble, low battery, end-of-life report to Simon XT v1.4
- Integrated wireless transmitter saves labor and installation time
- Wall tamper switch reduces liability if removed
- Battery-only-powered enables operation during power outages
- Hush for alarm, trouble and battery reduces customer frustration
- Self-diagnostics functionality for optimal performance