From homes to condos, offices to department stores, this surveillance system is perfect for the do-it-yourself home or business owner who wants instant security with top notch security camera protection. The LW2932 Lorex SD9+ Wireless Video Monitoring System w/ 9" LCD Monitor has everything you need to begin recording right now including 2 stunning bullet cameras, a 9" LCD Monitor/Recorder and remote monitoring capability with Skype.
2 Security Cameras
Each camera is built for both indoor and outdoor use with a weatherproof bullet camera design. The video signal wirelessly connects to your monitor from up to 650 feet away. The only requirement when placing these CCTV cameras is to make sure they are near an electrical outlet for power.
Infrared LED lights line the front of each camera, shooting crisp night-vision footage and picking up objects from up to 40 feet from camera. Built-in dual motion detection increases the sensitivity of motion detection in dark lighting conditions. Naturally, they capture images at 640x480 pixel resolution and have digital zoom capability! This allows you to zoom-in on surveillance footage at 2 times its normal size. The ultimate in home security camera surveillance - nothing gets passed these.
The Center of It All
This surveillance system's 9" LCD Video Monitor is what makes it extraordinary. Not only does it record and store an amazing amount of footage (supports up to 32 GB SD Card)- it is also disguised as a digital picture frame to fit seamlessly in your home. When you want to view live footage- go to wherever you station the monitor in your home or business. If you want to keep monitoring discreet, upload family photos and place it on a counter, table or wall so it seems like just another piece of furniture to guests.
This All-In-One monitor and recorder receives wireless video signals and displays them on-screen immediately, requiring only a power plug to function. This kit comes with 2 cameras included, but this receiver supports up to 4! If that wasn't enough, this receiver also connects to the cameras in an extremely unique way: 2-Way Talk. Talk from camera to receiver or vise versa instantly. And if you need to see in image in more detail, the receiver has an AV plug to connect to a television or larger screen with no hassle.
This digital wireless video security system records to an SD card and can bet set on manual, scheduled or motion recording with the camera and receiver's capabilities. As mentioned, this business/ home security system supports up to 4 cameras (4 channels) and can record all of them simultaneously at once. Want to review recordings and watch live video at the same time? Easily achievable with this system's Picture-In-Picture feature.
Easy Installation and Remote Monitoring
You won't find a system that is this easy to install. Station the cameras and receiver near electrical outlets for power and get them recording right now. No video cables, no expensive wiring and no recurring fees. Place them, power up and Go! Take monitoring on the go with you as well by linking the receiver with a Skype account. From any internet connection- look in on your home or business at any time through Skype!
For front doors, back doors, garages, backyards, patios, kids' rooms, offices and entrances/exits, nothing comes close to this video security system. Wireless camera connectivity, great storage space and jam-packed features make the LW2932 Lorex SD9+ Wireless Video Monitoring System w/ 9" LCD Monitor one of the most affordable and user-friendly surveillance camera systems you'll ever own.
- Simple installation. No video cables required 1
- Integrated digital video recorder (up to 32GB SD(TM) card supported)
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule 2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Front panel feather touch controls
- Digital picture frame with the ability to upload your own pictures for discreet monitoring 3
- Review recordings and watch live video at the same time with Picture-In-Picture feature
- Built-in camera light filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- 2-Way Audio for Intercom usage
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m) away 4
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors 5
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Up to 180ft (55m) indoor/650ft (200m) outdoor wireless range 6
- AV output for viewing on a larger screen (e.g. TV)
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time or all 4 cameras simultaneously on one screen (Quad view).
3. Ability to upload your own pictures supported using a PC only. Default covert function (blank screen) available as an alternative option.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* No recurring charges. Internet connection required on connected PC or Mac. Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC must be turned ON and Skype(TM) application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.