You can have professional-grade surveillance at an affordable price, and you don't have to compromise. Step up on to the LW2932 Lorex SD9+ Wireless Video Monitoring System w/ 9" LCD Monitor, the ultimate do-it-yourself solution for security enhancement. It's perfect for homes, condos, offices, and even department stores. Best of all, it contains everything you need to start recording right now, including 2 stunning bullet cameras, a 9" LCD monitor/recorder, and remote monitoring capability with Skype.
2 Security Cameras
These cameras are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, thanks to the durable, weather-resistant casing. The video signal connects remotely to your monitor from up to 650 feet away, and installation couldn't be simpler. Each CCTV camera requires a nearby electrical outlet for power, but aside from that, the system is entirely wireless.
Each camera is equipped with infrared LED lights for crystal-clear night vision footage, and the high-quality lenses can even pick up objects from up to 40 feet away. The Lorex SD9+ also features built-in dual motion detectors for maximum motion sensitivity in dark lighting conditions. With digital zoom capability and a striking 640x480 pixel resolution, this kit performs on a level seldom seen in the consumer market. Zoom in on surveillance footage at twice the normal size, and ensure that nothing escapes your field of vision.
There are many characteristics that make this kit extraordinary, but the real crowning achievement is the 9" LCD video monitor. Not only can it record and store a tremendous amount of high-quality footage (it supports SD cards up to 32 GB), but the picture frame design allows for discreet viewing and flawless portability. You can even upload family photos to complete the picture frame disguise. Keep the monitor on a table or wall and let it blend in with the ambiance. Your guests or customers will be none the wiser.
The receiver connects to the cameras using 2-Way Talk, which means that you can talk from the camera to the receiver and vice-versa. And if you need to see an image in greater detail, the receiver includes an AV plug to quickly connect to a television or other larger screen.
Although this kit only includes 2 cameras, the receiver will support up to 4, so if you would like to expand your system for added surveillance, be sure and check out the Lorex S+ Wireless Camera Add-On.
This digital wireless video security system records to an SD card and can bet set on manual, scheduled or motion recording with the camera and receiver's capabilities. As mentioned, this business/ home security system supports up to 4 cameras (4 channels) and can record all of them simultaneously at once. Want to review recordings and watch live video at the same time? Easily achievable with this system's Picture-In-Picture feature.
View Footage Anywhere
As previously emphasized, installation is incredibly simple. Just situate the cameras and receivers near electrical outlets, and start recording. No video cables, no expensive wiring and no recurring fees. Just plug in and go. You can even monitor your live footage from anywhere in the world using a Skype account.
Order Yours Today
For front doors, back doors, garages, yards, patios, kids' rooms, offices and entrances/exits, nothing comes close to the Lorex SD9+ Lorex SD9+ Wireless Video Monitoring w/ 9" LCD Monitor. Wireless camera connectivity, great storage space and myriad features make this one of the most cost-effective and user-friendly surveillance camera systems you'll ever own. Order yours today, and expand your perspective.
- Simple installation. No video cables required (1*)
- Integrated digital video recorder (up to 32GB SD card supported)
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule (2*)
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Front panel feather touch controls
- Digital picture frame with the ability to upload your own pictures for discreet monitoring (3*)
- Review recordings and watch live video at the same time with the Picture-In-Picture feature
- Built-in camera light filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- 2-Way Audio for Intercom usage
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m) away (4*)
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors (5*)
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Up to 180ft (55m) indoor/650ft (200m) outdoor wireless range (6*)
- AV output for viewing on a larger screen (e.g. TV)
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
1. All cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing of up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time or all 4 cameras simultaneously on one screen (Quad view).
3. Ability to upload your own pictures using your PC. Default covert function (blank screen) available as an alternative option.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* No recurring charges. Internet connection required on connected PC or Mac. Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high-speed internet connection. PC must be turned ON and Skype(TM) application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.