GE Interlogix SafeAir 260-CO Carbon Monoxide Detector
The 260-CO SafeAir Carbon Monoxide Detector detects carbon monoxide gas, monitors the levels of CO gas, and gives early warning when potentially dangerous levels exists. It includes a built-in sounder that acts as a primary alarm notification device. (The control panel is the supplementary alarm notification device.)
The 260-CO SafeAir Carbon Monoxide Detector is a four-wire device that uses a Class 2 output from a control panel (listed to the UL 985 or 864 standards), or from a an auxiliary power supply. It is intended for indoor-dwelling unit applications in both residential and commercial occupancies, including single and multiple family residential occupancies, hotel rooms, dorm rooms, and other areas approved by the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
The 260-CO detector meets UL 2075 STandard for Gas and Vapor Detectors and Sensors. It does not detect fire, smoke, or any other gases.
- Transmits end of unit life to the control panel and central station if the system is monitored
- Built-in trouble/power supervision relay
- Large SEMS terminals ease wiring installation 14 to 22 AWG
- One-touch TEST/HUSH button simplifies local operation
- Integrated 85 dBa temporal 4-sounder for local notification
- On-board LED provides local alarm and trouble indication
- Listed to UL Standard 2075