Protect your home or business from costly water damage by placing a Sonin Water Alarm with Remote Sensor anywhere there is a potential for a leak.
- Detects water and sounds loud 85 dB alarm
- Sensor and alarm can be placed up to 6 feet apart
- New! Sensor has both suction cup and adhesive to secure in place
- New! Includes alarm mounting hardware
- New! Install battery easily with slide and snap cover
- New! Space saving design
- Circuit test button ensures system is working
- Low battery signal tells user when it's time to replace the battery
- Warns of leaks and overflows in bath, kitchen, laundry, attic, basement, or anywhere there is a potential for leaks to occur.
- Alerts user within hearing range that water has reached desired level when used to monitor the filling of pools, tubs, sinks, aquariums and more
- An ideal backup system for sump and bilge pumps in residential, commercial and marine applications
For leak detection:
Just place the sensor at the lowest point of the floor or other horizontal surface where water collects. New adhesive tape makes it easy to apply sensor to any smooth vertical surface. The alarm will sound if water bridges between the two contacts. Alarm can be table, shelf, or wall mounted away from the sensor.
For unattended filling of bathtubs, pools, spas, etc:
Sensor has suction cup and adhesive; use either to attach the sensor to any vertical surface. The buzzer will sound when the water reaches both metal contacts on the sensor
Model Number: 00800
Warranty: One year limited warranty
Dimensions: 1.4" × 2.4" × 3.8"; Weight: 3.5 oz. (100g) without battery
Battery Type: 9 Volt Alkaline (not included)