NVRs are the Future
Network video recorders are the future of home security systems. The two biggest differences between NVRs and DVRs are: 1) NVRs are used in IP video surveillance systems, working exclusively with digital surveillance cameras to ensure a higher quality image than most Digital Video Recorders; 2) NVR inputs are usually from a network as opposed to wired DVR systems. Basically, NVRs cut down on installation time for do-it-yourself business or home owners and provide higher resolution video.
The HS-NVR16-2TB - LT Security 16 Channel NVR w/ 2TB HDD supports 16 channels, displays in stunning high definition and is one of the most user-friendly NVRs currently available. If top-notch camera surveillance wasn't already enough, it also features mobile monitoring so you can keep an eye on your property from anywhere in the world with a smart phone, tablet, computer or other web-enabled mobile device.
Advanced Image Quality
This NVR works with digital IP cameras. 16 channels of video allows you to cover an unbelievable amount of space at your business or home and H.264 compression keeps video quality high and file size low to store more footage on your NVR. The built-in HDMI output clarifies your monitoring experience, playing your footage at 1920 x 1080 resolution on your HDTV. VGA output reaches a maximum of 1280 x 1024 resolution on non-high definition televisions.
High performance processing chips and an embedded Linux system expand the capabilities of this NVR even more. View footage in 1080P @ 120fps (frames per second), 720P at 240fps and in VGA at 480fps! To store your stunning footage, this NVR incorporates a 2TB HDD memory.
With a user-friendly graphic user interface, your monitoring experience is simplified, and to quickly navigate through your new NVR a remote control and mouse are included. View all 16 channels simultaneously to keep a constant eye on your property.
Multi-mode recording allows you to record manually, by a timer and via motion or sensor activation. The Pentaplex function assures a fast and easy preview of your video, recording it, playing it back, backing it up and opening remote access to it with mobile surveillance.
- 16CH 1080P/720P/VGA recording, adopt standard H.264 compression format to gethigh-quality video at much lower bit rate
- HDMI output is 1920x1080 and max. Resolution of VGA output is 1280x1024
- Support 1 BNC main out
- Intuitive and user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI), Operation by mouse
- Multi-mode recording: manual/timer/motion/sensor
- Playback: support 16simultaneous playback with 1CH audio
- Search: calendar/time, events (alarm, motion)
- Express and flexible backup via USB, network or DVD-RW (SATA), SATA x 1+DVD-RWx 1 or SATA x 2
- Pentaplex: Preview, record, playback, backup and remote access
- DHCP, DDNS, PPPoE network protocol and CMS supported
- Remote control via IE or CMS: preview, playback, backup, PTZ and configuration
- Dual streaming technology to encode recording stream and network stream separately.User can adjust network stream to fit bandwidth without changing recording quality
- Multi-user online simultaneously
- Authorization management, log review and NVR status review
- Support PTZ preset and auto cruise, up to 128 presets and 8 cruises
- Powerful smart phone surveillance supporting iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface to get the fastest transmission
- Complete SDK software available, easy to integrate with other applications
- Power DC12V
- Standard 1U case
- Support multi languages