HSPA Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator 3G3070
3G technology from DSC!
The 3G3070 connects the alarm control panel to the HSPA network and reports alarm signals directly to a monitoring station receiver (Sur-Gard System I/II/III/IV). The 3G3070 uses the HSPA network to ensure lowcost, high-speed and reliable alarm communications and is compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID format.
How it Works
The 3G3070 is installed between the telephone connection of a control panel and telephone line. When used in a backup role, the communicator assesses the connection to the PSTN phone line, and if that has failed, it then connects to the HSPA network to send an alarm signal to the monitoring station. In a primary role, the communicator simply sends the alarm transmission over the HSPA network immediately.
Alarm signals are transmitted directly to the IP linecard of the monitoring station receiver (Sur-Gard System I/II/III/IV) without the need of clearinghouse involvement. Activating & Initializing the Unit Activating and initializing the 3G3070 can be done using the automated telephone activation system (VRU), mobile interface or web-user interface provided by CONNECT 24. No special tools are required.
Activating & Initializing the Unit
Activating and initializing the 3G3070 can be done using the automated telephone activation system (VRU), mobile interface or web-user interface provided by CONNECT 24. No special tools are required.
Advance Panel Transmission Monitoring
The 3G3070 can intelligently monitor the panel transmission and switch over to the HSPA network when the phone line is down. This function will occur for both traditional POTS and newer digital technologies (i.e. VoIP).
The 3G3070 has been listed by UL for Residential Fire and Burglary and Commercial Burglary installations. The device has been investigated under the requirements of UL985, UL1023 and UL1610 standards.
Cost-effective rate plans have been negotiated and are available through authorized master resellers. Contact your monitoring station or visit www.connect24.com to find a master reseller.
Features That Make a Difference
- Uses HSPA (3G) network for high-speed, reliable and lowcost communications to an IP receiver
- Automatically switches to 2G (EDGE/GPRS) if 3G service is not available
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID format
- Full event reporting
- 4 on-board inputs
- 4 on-board outputs (open collector)
- SIM card (included)
- Activation and initialization via automated telephone activation system (VRU), web-user or mobile interface provided by C24 Communications
- PTM (Panel Transmission Monitor) switches from PSTN to cellular on unsuccessful communication attempts
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I/II/III/IV monitoring station receivers
- UL/ULC listed