Technology to the rescue! Keep your child within earshot at all times with this revolutionary device that uses a small keychain transmitter and a teddy bear- shaped reciever which mounts easilly to your childs shoe or belt.
The Mommy I'm Here CL305 Pink alert is like an wireless leash for kids! It is an easy to use and stylish tracking system that uses it's own radio frequency to help you track your child up to 100 feet away. That is about half the length of a football field. The CL305 features a distance proximeter, so if your child wanders off approximately 25-40 feet from you and your keychain transmitter, the new ALERT feature will cause your remote keychain transmitter to chirp, alerting you that your child is out of sight. Then you simply press the button on your keychain transmitter to wirelessly set off the 90db alarm on your childs teddy bear transmitter and locate your child and attract attention to the situation your child may be facing!
- Attaches to child's shoe or belt
- Wireless activation up to 100 feet
- Distance alert warns you when your child wanders approx 25-40 feet away
- Emits series of 90 db beeps when alarm is activated
- Handy keychain remote parent unit
- Water and shock resistant
- Tamper resistant and durable, even when worn by active toddlers
- No small parts and cannot easilly be taken apart, to prevent choking or harm to your child
- Superior to other products in quality of build, appearance and functionality
- Ideal for keeping your child more safe and gives parents peace of mind when out in busy public areas
- Water Resistant Teddy Bear Receiver delivers a loud 88dB intermittent chirp/beeping sound.
- Teddy Bear Dimensions: 2 5/8"(L) x 11/2"(W)
- Keychain Transmitter Dimensions: 2 1/4"
- Comes complete with batteries: Teddy Bear Unit - 2 x CR2032, Keychain Unit - 2 x CR2032.