With H.264 Compression and 30 frames per second display in CIF resolution, this 16 channel DVR (Digital Video Recorder) produces the highest quality imaging built into home security systems in today's technology. Designed for implementation in a business or the adventurous home owner, this DVR performs at great capacity and gives more coverage than your property than you ever thought possible.
Along with advanced features, this DVR also incorporates mobile surveillance and remote monitoring so you can always keep an eye out, even if you're two thousand miles away. Mobile surveillance is provided to these systems: iPhone, Symbian, WinCE, Gphone and the 3g network. The online monitoring system allows for one administrator and 15 users, so you're away, those you trust can keep watching.
There is 500GB worth of memory space built in to this product and it supports USB 2.0 devices to back-up and save recorded files when you need it. Record modes include: Manual, Schedule, Motion detection and Sensor alarm recording. Camstar has built this CS16 to be extremely easy to use and to support the world's latest technology for home surveillance systems.
- Standard H.264 compression with low bit rate and better image quality
- 30fps Display in CIF Resolution
- 4CH Playback
- PTZ Control available
- Support HD VGA output, channel security by hiding live display and USB to make full control
- Support one SATA HDD to record for a longer time without any limitation
- Support USB 2.0 devices to back-up and save recorded files with AVI standard format to a remote computer through internet
- Record modes: Manual, Schedule, Motion detection and Sensor alarm recording
- Support recycle after HDD full, Resolution, frame rate and picture quality are adjustable
- Support 1 administrator and 15 users
- Support deleting and locking the recorded files one by one and remote playback in Network Client through LAN or internet
- Support pre-recording and post recording
- Customize user right: log search, system setup, two way audio, file management, disk management, remote login, live view, manual record, playback, and remote live view
- Support TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS protocol and CMS to manage multi devices on internet
- Support mobile surveillance by smart phones, Symbian, WinCE, iPhone, Gphone, 3G network available