LH3381001C8T22B - Edge 2 Touch 8 Channel Complete Security Camera System
Monitor everything at every moment in High Definition. This is what the LOREX EDGE 2 8 Channel DVR Security System offers, to put you in complete control of your life. Protect your home, property or business with this year's most innovative security design including 8 infrared (IR) cameras, a DVR system with 8 channels and 1 terabyte of memory, and a Touchscreen 21.5" LED flat screen monitor.
The Edge 2 also features mobile monitoring to a smartphone, tablet or laptop so there is never a disruption in your monitoring. Watch streaming video immediately from work or on vacation directly to your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Home or Mac device.
Triple Touch Technology for the included Touchscreen television is an advance in monitoring systems and allows easier scrolling through event history footage for disruptions around your home or warehouse.
This is the First Consumer DVR on the market to support a full HD display output resolution of 1080p, allowing you to easily connect your DVR to an HDTV, and delivering High Definition live viewing in multi-channel mode. The DVR also sets to your command. If you want to record until the data storage is full, easy transfer to a computer is another high quality addition to other normal home monitoring systems.
Software is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 and Mac systems. You can also set the system to sensitive motion detector mode to only record when there is motion in a designated camera area. This is especially useful when on vacation or for saving data. When motion is picked up, a snap shot of that moment can be sent directly to your email or phone in a text/MMS message.
With 8 weatherproof cameras, keep surveillance on everything from building exteriors to your own living room. Customers who purchase 4 or2 camera systems often want to upgrade to observe more of their territory. Built-in LED lights and sophisticated infrared keep images bright even in the darkness.
Afraid of a dark, empty house when you come home from work? View the inside of your home from your driveway before you enter. Want to know when your kids get home from school and when they leave the house? This package is ideal for people who want a piece of mind right at their fingertips. A free download of the LOREX App for smartphones makes keeping an eye on things as simple as turning on your cell phone.
Video security systems on CCTV (closed circuit television) are a huge step up and reinforcement to your current home security system. Burglars hate cameras, and for use indoors and outdoors, the LOREX Edge 2 Series 8 channel DVR System makes life feel that much safer.
REMOTE CONNECTIVITY & COMPATIBILITY
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard
Simple installation process for user convenience.
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
Digital Video Recorder
- HDMI output in full 1080p - simple connection to HDTVs 1
- Triple Touch Technology using a touch screen monitor 2, Light touch front panel controls, smartphones / tablets
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- Recording options : Motion, schedule or continuous
- Small form factor (11.6 x 6.5 x 1.3")
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports (mouse, touch monitor, backup, firmware upgrade)
- VESA Mount (easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor)‡
- "Flex" IR extender for remote control (line-of-sight not required)
- Swipe-to-Switch dynamic allocation of camera location in live viewing
- Intuitive search at your finger tips with multi-channel preview second by second
- Scroll-to-Search through recorded event list with image preview
- Covert camera feature allows the DVR administrator to monitor cameras while hiding them for regular users
- Multi-language interface (21 languages supported)
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones†
- Dedicated iPad(TM) app with multi-channel live viewing, playback, backup & setup
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 3
- Lorex Edge Client Software:
PC (Microsoft Windows(TM) 7/Vista/XP compatible) using client software (included) & web browser.
Mac remote client software (included)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments and web link
- CEC energy efficient power adapter
- Energy efficient HDD
- Industry standard video inputs (BNC) and outputs (HDMI, VGA)
- ‡Easily mounts to the back of an LED or LCD monitor (requires clear access to the VESA mounting holes)
21.5" LED Touch Monitor
- Intuitive, optical, multi-touch screen operation
- 1080P (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Built-in speakers
- VESA standard mounting holes
- Slim, energy efficient LED monitor
- Super+ resolution sensor provides clear video day and night
- IR Cut Filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting conditions
- BrightNight and close-up recognition in the dark 4
- Extreme temperature performance (-22deg.~122deg.F /-30deg.~50deg.C)
- Anti-glare ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- All purpose cameras with flex mounting for indoor or outdoor installation (IP66)5
1. HDMI output 1080p (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 704x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
2. Touch operation with Windows? 7 Touch compatible touch screen monitor via USB connection.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
4. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad?, iPhone? , BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800) and Android (version 2.1). Selectable one channel live viewing. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check wwww.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
‡ Easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor with VESA standard mounting holes and an independent stand. Requires clear access to the 75 x 75, 100 x 100 & 200 x 200 mm VESA mounting holes.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
8 Channel Edge 2 DVR with 1TB HDD
||Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Configuration
|Number of Channels
||8 x 1Vp-p, CVBS, 75ohms, BNC
||1 Line in(RCA)
||1 line out(RCA)
||2 front & 1 back
||1 or 4 or 9 (8ch)
|Live Display Speed
||240/480 (8/16ch NTSC)
200/400 (8/16ch PAL)
||USB Mouse, Front Panel Controls, Handheld Remote Control, Touch Screen (Windows 7 touch compatible)
||Via USB device
||1-way audio conference (via network)
|Recording Speed & Resolution
240 /200 @ 352x240 / 352x256 (NTSC / PAL)
120 /100 @ 704x240 / 704x256 (NTSC / PAL)
60 /50 @ 704x480 / 704x512 (NTSC / PAL)
|Recording Resolution Setting
||Programmable per camera
|Recording Quality Control
||24 Kbyte (704x480), 12 Kbyte (704x240) 6 Kbyte (352x240)
||By hour. by day, by recording mode, by Ch
||Continuous, motion activated
||Max. 10 seconds
||Max. 255 seconds
||Watch-Dog, Auto-recovery after power failure
||Dynamic allocation of cameras
||for quick review of log events
||Variable (1, 5, 15, 60)
||Apple QuickTime multi-hour Player
||Apple QuickTime multi-hour Player
||By time, event, scroll
|STORAGE & ARCHIVE
||Up to 1 HDD (SATA)
||Up to 2TB
||USB Flash Drive (max 16GB)
|Backup File Format
||MOV file (Codec included)
||Lorex Auto Port Forward Wizard
||Edge Client Software for PC & Mac
|Supported Operating Windows™
||7, Vista, XP
||Internet Explorer, Google Chrome (IE Tab) , Mozilla FireFox (IE Tab)
||Text with weblink & snap shot attachment
||iPad™ , iPhone™ - 4.0 and above, Blackberry™ - (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800), Android (version 2.1)
||Free Lorex DDNS
|Web Server Port
||Programmable by User
||LAN, DHCP, Dynamic IP, DDNS
|Network Speed Control
||10 levels (28.8Kb ~ 1.5MB)/sec.
||Approx. 30 watts
||100VAC-240VAC, 12VDC, 2.5A, 50/60Hz
|Unit Dimensions 11.6" x 6.2" x 1.1" (W x D x H)
||295mm x 167.4mm x 34.0mm
||41° ~ 104° F / 5° ~ 40° C
||10 ~ 75% NC
21.5" Touch Screen LCD Monitor
||21.5" Touchscreen LED
||H: 1920 V: 1080
||0.248mm (H) x 0.248mm (V)
||476.64mm (H) x 268.11mm (V)
||up to 30W
||23° ~ 113°F –5° ~ 45°C
|Dimensions (including stand)
||20.6" (L) x 14.4" (W) X 7.5" (D)
524mm (L) x 365mm (W) X 191mm (D)
||8.6lbs / 3.9kg
||1/3" Color Image Sensor
||H: 720 V: 480
||660 TV Lines
|S / N Ratio
||48dB (AGC Off)
|AES Shutter Speed
||1/60 ~ 1/25,000 sec.
||0.1 Lux without IR LED, 0 Lux with IR LED
|Video Output Composite
||1.0Vpp @ 75ohm
|Lens / Lens Type
||6.0mm F2.0 / Fixed
|IR LED Qty. / Type
||18 pieces / 850nm
|Night Vision Range
||100ft / 30m
||12V DC ±10%
||Max. 280mA (w / IR)
|Operating Temp. Range
||-22° ~ 122°F / –30° ~ 50°C
|Operating Humidity Range
||< 90% RH
||(including stand) 0.6lbs / 0.3kg
(1) 8 Channel DVR with pre-installed 1TB HDD
(1) Remote Control
(1) Flex IR
(1) Ethernet Cable
(1) Power Adapter
(1) Quick Start Guide
(1) User Manual
(1) CD with Client Software and Auto Port Forward Wizard
(8) Camera Stands
(8) 60ft BNC/DC Extension Cables
(2) 4-in-1 Camera Power Adaptors
(1) LED Touch Screen Monitor & Stand
(1) Power Adapter
(1) HDMI Cable
(1) VGA Cable
(1) USB Cable
(1) RCA Cable