Honeywell's Tuxedo Touch is a 7", high-resolution graphic touchscreen that functions as an integrated security system, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture frame in one. It a cost-effective way to capture new markets by seamlessly integrating security with cameras and Z-Wave(R) enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. A built-in web server lets end-users control Tuxedo Touch anywhere in their home and view live video on up to four local cameras per screen on an iPhone(R), iPad(R), Android(TM), BlackBerry(R), Internet TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN.
Whether controlling the security system or other functions within the home, the large graphic icons which also match the Total Connect interface. Homeowners can receive important alerts about events remotely with Honeywell Total Connect(TM) Remote Services.
A digital picture frame feature can be managed by end-users with the simple insertion of an SD card letting them create cinema-quality slideshows right at the Tuxedo Touch display. A choice of white or silver/black blend with any decor. Tuxedo Touch is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish language options, with voice annunciation of alarm status (English only).
- 7" color widescreen display
- 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch
- Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN
- View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display
- Built-in web server allows for local control of your Tuxedo Touch system through any Wi-Fi enabled device (smartphone, iPad, iPhone, PC, Internet TV)
- Intuitive, easy to use interface with large icons and menu driven navigation
- Icons match Total Connect interface to help up-sell remote services
- Z-Wave controller built-in
- Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Most Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
- Manage energy costs with customized scenes that can control Z-Wave enabled thermostats and lights based on system events or time and day (up to 10 scenes)
- View your local weather right on the keypad
- Customizable displays:
- Dealer logo and company information can be customized on the homescreen
- Digital picture frame slideshow adds around the clock end-user value
- Video player creates digital billboard or training vehicle for your business needs
- Voice annunciation of the type and location of alarm so endusers can act quickly in an emergency (English only)
- Three different languages can be displayed (English, French Canadian and Spanish)
- Family message center lets users record and playback messages
- Available in two colors (white and silver)
- Embedded training videos inside the keypad
- Tuxedo Touch sales video - Programming Z-Wave device into Tuxedo Touch training video
- Programming Z-Wave scenes in Tuxedo Touch
- How to use web server for local Wi-Fi enabled device control training video
- How to customize homescreen for dealer, digital picture frame and video viewer training video
- How to install and program IP cameras training video
*iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple(R) Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.