L5100PK Honeywell Lynx Touch 5100 Self-Contained Wireless Alarm Kit
Looking for an alarm system that's simple to install, extremely user-friendly and capable of providing top level protection at an incredible value? Step on up to the Honeywell Lynx Touch 5100 Self-Contained Wireless Alarm Kit. With its easy-to-use touchscreen keypad, endless communication options and myriad accessories, this wireless system is changing the game. It's perfect for the DIY enthusiast because it's extremely versatile, fully expandable, and requires no complicated wiring.
The Future of Security
The Lynx Touch 5100 brings together all the best in wireless alarm technologies, and features everything you need to establish virtually limitless home security, but that's only the beginning. With this innovative kit, you also have a world of home automation potential at your fingertips.
Superior Home Automation
Imagine a security system that enables you to control your lighting, your thermostats and even your door locks. It's all possible with the Lynx Touch 5100. The device integrates seamlessly with your home Wi-Fi connection, with the help of the WiFi Communications Module (sold separately), and you can even use any Web-enabled smartphone or computer to manage your appliances. In this all-inclusive kit, you'll find:
1 - LYNX L5100 Touch Control Panel / Keypad
1 - 5800PIR-RES Wireless Pet Immune Motion Detector
1 - 5834 Wireless Key Remote
3 - 5816 Door / Window Transmitters
1 - Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery Pack
1 - 9VDC Transformer 2.7A Power Supply
1 - Instructional DVD
Upgrade Your Home Security
So if your home security is still stuck in the 1980s (assuming you have a home security system at all), take charge of the situation right now. Get the powerful, affordable technology you deserve, and bring your home into the 21st century. Security, automation and peace of mind. You can have it all, and at an unbelievable price.
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 zones (48 programmable plus 16 keyfob zones)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5-4G GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Wi-Fi module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Integrated Z-Wave(R) Support
- Up to three thermostats
- Four door locks
- 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules)
- 20 scenes
- 20 rules (event based actions)
- 20 schedules (time based actions)
- IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio
- Supports alarm reporting
- Four wireless mobile entertainment devices supported
- 4G GSM radio - protocol supports 2G, 3G and 4G on AT&T network
- ADEMCO Contact ID Reporting (four or 10 digit account numbers)
- SIA Format Reporting
- Internet central station communication with ILP5 or Wi-Fi module
- GSM cellular central station communication with GSMVLP5-4G
- IP communications with GSM back-up using L5100-WIFI with GSMVLP5-4G
- Touch activated radio registration
- GSM radio signal strength display
- Two-way voice communication over telephone line or GSM with GSMVLP5-4G
- Honeywell Total Connect(TM) Remote Services including iPhone(R), iPad(R), BlackBerry(R) and Android(TM), using GSMVLP5-4G or ILP5 or Wi-Fi board*
- Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren
- Steady output for burglary/panic
- Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms
- Long range radio/audio alarm verification
- Options stored in EEROM
- Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via
- capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module
- Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes
- Programming options selected from allowable list
- Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up
- Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705 or 300-04065 (300-04063 in Canada)
- Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc.
- Operating temperature: 32deg. F - 122deg. F (0deg. C - 50deg. C)
6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.8" D
(15.5cm H x 21.5cm W x 4.5cm D)
*Apple(R), iPhone, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Free apps available for Apple(R) iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices. iPhone and iPad apps available in Apple's iTunes(R) App StoreSM. Android app available at Android Market. Total Connect(TM) subscribers can download the BlackBerry app by logging into their accounts. Requires Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
(3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters
Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop.
The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters are world-renowned for their reliability, convenience and cost-effectiveness. Versatile enough for the most labor-intensive installations, but sleek enough for any home, these transmitters are raising the bar for home security accessories. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitter available today.
- Features a standard white plastic case. Brown cases available in packs of three (5816BR).
- Dimensions: 3-1/16" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D
(1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
No security system is complete without a quality motion sensor, and few motion sensors are as compact, as sleek or as sophisticated as the Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor. Not only can the 5800PIR-RES easily detect unwanted intruders in your home, but it can distinguish between human beings and animals weighing up to 80 pounds.
The 5800PIR-RES is only half the size of previous Honeywell motion sensor, and can blend flawlessly into most living environments. You can even paint the sensor to match your decor, so you need never worry about your security accessories clashing with your interior.
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Battery Life: up to 5 years
- Animal Immunity: 80 lbs
- Operating Temp: 14° to 131°F
(1) 5834-4 - Ademco Honeywell 4 Button Wireless Keyfob
This is an attractive, easy-to-use wireless key remote that enables security system control for the L5100PK - Honeywell Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit.
- 4 buttons with 8 programmable functions
- Tactile keys and LED indication that the transmission was sent
- Icons for simple, easy-to-understand functions
- Supports both standard and high-security encrypted modes
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products