Wireless alarm systems are taking over. They're easier to install than the hardwired alternatives, they're extremely versatile, and they're ideal for the DIY enthusiast.
With its easy-to-use touchscreen keypad, endless communication options and myriad accessories, the Honeywell Lynx Touch 5100 brings together all the best in wireless alarm technologies. Featuring everything you need to establish a fully equipped home security system for very little money, this is just what you need for maximum home control and automation.
Security is just the tip of the iceberg. With the Honeywell Lynx Touch 5100, you can control lighting, thermostats, door locks and more. The device integrates with your home WiFi connection with the help of the WiFi communications module (sold separately), and you can even manage the device from your smartphone or PC. In this all-inclusive kit, you'll find:
1 - LYNX L5100 Touch Control Panel / Keypad
1 - 5800PIR-RES Wireless Pet Immune Motion Detector
1 - 5834 Wireless Key Remote
3 - 5816 Door / Window Transmitters
1 - Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery Pack
1 - 9VDC Transformer 2.7A Power Supply
1 - Instructional DVD
So if your home is in need of a technological facelift, but you don't want to spend a fortune on an overpriced and underperforming security system, it's time to make a change. Order your Honeywell Lynx Touch 5100 today, and bring your home into the 21st century with superior home security and automation.
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 zones (48 programmable plus 16 keyfob zones)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5-4G GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Wi-Fi module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Integrated Z-Wave(R) Support
- Up to three thermostats
- Four door locks
- 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules)
- 20 scenes
- 20 rules (event based actions)
- 20 schedules (time based actions)
- IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio
- Supports alarm reporting
- Four wireless mobile entertainment devices supported
- 4G GSM radio - protocol supports 2G, 3G and 4G on AT&T network
- ADEMCO Contact ID Reporting (four or 10 digit account numbers)
- SIA Format Reporting
- Internet central station communication with ILP5 or Wi-Fi module
- GSM cellular central station communication with GSMVLP5-4G
- IP communications with GSM back-up using L5100-WIFI with GSMVLP5-4G
- Touch activated radio registration
- GSM radio signal strength display
- Two-way voice communication over telephone line or GSM with GSMVLP5-4G
- Honeywell Total Connect(TM) Remote Services including iPhone(R), iPad(R), BlackBerry(R) and Android(TM), using GSMVLP5-4G or ILP5 or Wi-Fi board*
- Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren
- Steady output for burglary/panic
- Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms
- Long range radio/audio alarm verification
- Options stored in EEROM
- Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via
- capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module
- Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes
- Programming options selected from allowable list
- Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up
- Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705 or 300-04065 (300-04063 in Canada)
- Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc.
- Operating temperature: 32deg. F - 122deg. F (0deg. C - 50deg. C)
6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.8" D
(15.5cm H x 21.5cm W x 4.5cm D)
*Apple(R), iPhone, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Free apps available for Apple(R) iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices. iPhone and iPad apps available in Apple's iTunes(R) App StoreSM. Android app available at Android Market. Total Connect(TM) subscribers can download the BlackBerry app by logging into their accounts. Requires Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
(3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters
Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop.
The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations.
With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Features a standard white plastic case. Brown cases available in packs of three (5816BR).
- Dimensions: 3-1/16" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D
(1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
Motion sensors come in different shapes and sizes, but few are as compact and yet as sophisticated as the Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor.
No security system is complete without a motion sensor, as this is what's going to detect unwanted intruders within your home. Because our beloved pets are often left at home while we're away working for the day, however, it's important for a motion sensor to be able to distinguish between a real burglar and the family dog.
Luckily, the 5800PIR-RES features just that. Able to detect animals as large as 80 lbs, this unit will ensure that your alarm system will be virtually immune to false alarms. Additionally, it's range is pretty impressive too!—able to detect motion within a 35' x 40' radius, this unit won't let anything go undetected!
Beause the 5800PIR-RES is half the size of previous Honeywell motion sensors, it's ideal for placing in virtually any part of the room without looking unpleasant. You can also paint the unit any color of your choosing to make sure it matches with the interior of your home!
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Battery Life: up to 5 years
- Animal Immunity: 80 lbs
- Operating Temp: 14° to 131°F
(1) 5834-4 - Ademco Honeywell 4 Button Wireless Keyfob
This is an attractive, easy-to-use wireless key remote that enables security system control for the L5100PK - Honeywell Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit.
- 4 buttons with 8 programmable functions
- Tactile keys and LED indication that the transmission was sent
- Icons for simple, easy-to-understand functions
- Supports both standard and high-security encrypted modes
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products