Channel Vision's 2-Channel-80 Watt Surface Mount Class D Amplifier can be used to power a small 1-room audio system or integrated with Channel Vision's A0302 Audio Connection to provide supplemental power to low power distributed audio systems. Its compact size makes it easy to hide and its versatile power plug allows direct wall plug-in or tabletop operation, this amplifier is perfect for any audio system that just needs a little more power.
Channel Vision's Crescendo High Powered CAT5 Audio system distributes powerful, high quality audio throughout the home over standard CAT5 cable.
The 80 Watt Audio Amplifier, (40Watt Stereo) offers in-room amplification for the system. A stand-alone unit that connects to a power outlet, the A0240 supports a variety of uses.
Used with the-A0302 Speaker to Line Level Converter, the A0240 acts as a dedicated zone amplifier and is ideal for powering speakers in hard to wire and retrofit locations. Use it to boost power on existing low powered distributed audio systems or to easily add a zone to an existing system. It can also easily power a system subwoofer with dedicated 80 watts amplification.
Its compact size makes it easy to conceal behind or underneath furniture, and its versatile power cable allows direct wall plug-on or tabletop operation.-Easy installation, operation and flexibility make the A0240 the perfect solution for any audio installation.
- 80 Watt AMPLIFIER, 40 Watts per channel
- Compact size-A0240 Dimensions:-4.5" WD x 6" HT x-(2.63" Depth at its highest point)-(Connectors protrude 0.125" beyond the edge of the unit)
- Class D amplification
- Audio-sensing power shut off to conserve energy
- Power by plugging into the wall or a separate cord is provided for easy installation
- Internal switching transformer 100~240 V
- RoHS, UL, FCC, C-tic, CE approved