Honeywell's Total Connect Video Services combine cost-effective, easy-to-install cameras with a comprehensive, communications service.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design-allowing consumers to move them whenever they choose. A pan/tilt version is also available. Honeywell's WAP (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Total Connect Remote Video Services, part of Honeywell's suite of Total Connect digital communications services, lets end-users view activity around the interior or exterior of their homes or businesses on PCs or mobile devices over a highly secure Internet connection.
- Image Sensor - Omnivision OV7740 1/5" CMOS Sensor
- LENS - F2.0 Fixed Focus (FOV 62deg. diagonal)
- Compression - MPEG-4/M-JPEG Dual Stream
- Resolution - Support 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
- Frame Rate - Up to 30 frames per second for all streams at all resolutions
- Image Control - AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness, ACE, Image Quality, Time Stamp and Text Overlay
- Standard - IEEE 802.11B/G/N
- Encryptions - WEP 64 Bits/128 Bits, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPS
- LED Indicator - Network/WPS
- Connectors (Waterproof) - Ethernet, RJ45 connector, power jack, 2.5mm phone jack, reset tack switch
- Motion Sensor - 9.84 ft. to 16.4 ft., 60deg. coverage
- Power Adapter - External power adapter: 12V/1A, 100 to 240 VAC, switching
- Certification - CE/FCC Listed
- Dimensions - 4.05" H x 3.7" W x 1.46" D
- Weight - 1.98 lbs. (900g)
- Operating Temperature -10deg. F - 113deg. F (-23deg. C - 45deg. C)
- Housing Structure - Top cover: plastic - Rear housing: casting metal - Stand: metal
- Automatic IR-cut switcher - for Day/Night mode switching to get better video quality (IR distance = up to 25 feet)
- IR LED - for enhancing low light performance
- Built-in light sensor - for detecting light sensitivity more accurately