Honeywell's Total Connect Video Services combine cost-effective, easy-to-install cameras with a comprehensive, communications service.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design-allowing consumers to move them whenever they choose. A pan/tilt version is also available. Honeywell's WAP (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Total Connect Remote Video Services, part of Honeywell's suite of Total Connect digital communications services, lets end-users view activity around the interior or exterior of their homes or businesses on PCs or mobile devices over a highly secure Internet connection.
- Image Sensor - CMOS 1/4" VGA resolution
- LENS - F2.0 Fixed Focus, Effective range: 50cm to infinity
- Compression - MPEG-4/M-JPEG Dual Stream
- Resolution - Support 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
- Frame Rate - Up to 30 frames per second in VGA (640 x 480)
- Image Control - AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness Pan/Tilt
- Pan Range - 300deg. (Left 150deg. ~ Right 150deg.) + 53deg. View Angle
- Tilt Range - 120deg. (Up 90deg. ~ Down 30deg.) + 53deg. View Angle
- Standard - IEEE 802.11g and 802.11g
- Encryptions - WEP 64 Bits/128 Bits, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPS
- LED Indicators - Power, Active, Network
- Connector Ethernet - RJ-45, SPK, DC Power, Reset, External Microphone
- Motion Sensor - 15 ft., 100deg. area coverage
- Bright Light LED - Four white light LEDs light up to 15 ft.
- Privacy Button - Privacy button for video enable/disable
- Power Adapter - 5V/2A, 100/240 VAC
- Certification - CE/FCC Listed
- Dimensions - 5.7" H x 3.8" W x 3.1" D
- Weight - 1.5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature - 23deg. F - 122deg. F (-5deg. C - 50deg. C)