Honeywell's Analog Converter Unit (ACU) can convert any analog camera to digital-providing you with more flexibility for your video installations and the opportunity to use Total Connect(TM).
Makes any existing camera Total Connect ready, letting you remote look-in from PCs or compatible smartphones, video motion detection, event notification and more.
- Easy plug and play installation
- Connects to any network switch, router or Honeywell's Wireless Access Point (WAP)
- Great opportunity to revisit commercial accounts
- Has a video pass-through connection for direct NTSC video feed to a local monitor
- Includes LED indicators for Network, Active and Power
- Ethernet, connection for CAT5 cable from broadband modem or network to RJ-45 terminal
- Power plug-in 12VDC transformer included
Honeywell's Total Connect Video Services combine cost-effective, easy-to-install cameras with a comprehensive, customer-focused communications service.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design-allowing consumers to move them whenever they choose. A pan/tilt version is also available. Honeywell's WAP (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Total Connect Remote Video Services, part of Honeywell's suite of Total Connect digital communications services, lets end-users view activity around the interior or exterior of their homes or businesses on PCs or mobile devices over a highly secure Internet connection.
- Indicators - Power; Active; Network
- Button - Reset/WPS
- Ethernet, RJ45 connector
- Composite video input, BNC connector
- Composite video output (loop out), BNC connector
- Reset button, tack switch
- DC power jack
- Housing structure - Aluminum body and panels with wall mount kits
- Dimensions - 1.18" H x 3.54" W x 5.51" L
- Weight - 0.77 lbs. (350g)
- Operating temperature - 32deg. F to 104deg. F (0deg. C to 40deg. C)
- Humidity - 10-80%
- Power - 12V DC/PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- High quality analog TV decoder supporting NTSC and PAL standard
- Provides MPEG4 Simple Profile
- LAN - 10/100 Base TX Ethernet with auto-MDIX
- PoE - 802.3af Power-Over-Ethernet
- Hardware 128-bit AES and 64-bit DES/3DES data encrytion
- Supports motion detection by analyzing video stream
- Image controls - Auto White Balance (AWB), Auto Gain Control (AGC), Sharpness, Image Quality, Time Stamp and Text Overlay
- Compression - MPEG-4 SP; MJPEG
- 640 x 480; 320 x 240
- Up to 30 FPS
- Video Controls - NTSC/PAL auto detect
- Video Streaming - Simultaneous MPEG-4 and MJPEG 3GPP/ISMA compatible
- Motion detection - Four detection areas with individual sensitivity
- E-mail alert - Three e-mail addresses
- Ethernet - 10/100 Base T, Auto-MDIX
- Wireless - IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Processors and Memory
- SoC - ARM9 (500 MHz)
- RAM - 64 MB
- Flash - 8 MB
- Power Supply - 12V/1A, 100-240 VAC
- Quick Installation Guide
*With Total Connect Remote Services subscription.