With the LW2311 Lorex Wireless Video Monitoring System you can stay aware of what happening inside and outside your property 24/7 with great video and even audio. You can view the system on your TV, record video to a SD card, and even connect the receiver to a computer to view from anywhere in the world via Skype.- Whether its residential security you are looking for or commercial security this simple-to-setup system makes surveillance easy to do and to achieve.
THE WIRELESS WAY TO STAY AWARE
- View on your TV
- Record video to SD card
- Clear video day & night
- Advanced motion detection
- Indoor/outdoor camera
- Simple setup
Connect the receiver to a computer to view from anywhere in the world using Skype(TM)*.
RECORD VIDEO AND AUDIO.
Record video clips to the included SD card using three recording modes: manual, motion, or schedule.
IDEAL FOR HOME.
Private, secure, crystal clear video ideal to keep tabs on loved ones.
THE FREEDOM OF DIGITAL WIRELESS VIDEO.
No video extension cables, no expensive installation. Place cameras indoors or outdoors. Just plug & play.
QUICK & EASY SETUP.
The receiver connects directly to your TV giving you a confident perspective from the convenience of your living room.
- Simple installation. No video cables required1
- Integrated digital video recorder, SD(TM) memory card included
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Built-in infrared camera filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- Listen-in audio with built-in microphone
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m)3
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors4
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Up to 150ft indoor / 450ft outdoor digital wireless range5
- Tabletop or wall mountable receiver
CONNECTIVITY & COMPATIBILITY:
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Requirements:
- Skype Mobile(TM) for iPhone 3.0 and above
- iOS 4.0 and above
- iPhone 4 / 3GS
- 3rd generation iPod touch and above
- iPad 1 and above
- Skype(TM) for Windows version 4.2 and above
- Windows(R) 7/Vista/XP/SP3
- 1GHz or greater processor
- For the latest device compatibility list, visit www.lorextechnology.com
- 1. Camera requires a local power outlet.
- 2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time.
- 3. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
- 4. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
- 5. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
- * Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection.
- PC must be turned ON and Skype(TM) application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.
- All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
(1) Indoor/Outdoor Camera
(1) Receiver w/ Built-in Recorder
(2) Power Adapters
(1) USB Cable
(1) Audio/Video Cable (RCA)
(1) 2GB SD Memory Card
(1) Remote Control
(1) IR Extender
(2) Wall Mounting Kit