The Next Generation of Monitoring
The LW2912 Lorex LIVE Wireless Video Monitoring System will upgrade your sense of how you monitor your home. It's a cost-friendly security solution that records audio and video, is capable of remote/mobile monitoring and delivers a crisp and satisfying image of your property, 24 hours a day.
This new camera surveillance system is designed for no problem installation and use. In this pack you get 2 indoor/outdoor cameras which send a wireless digital signal to a tablet-like monitor. The monitor allows you to view live action from those cameras, record to an SD card or send live footage to a computer or smart phone for mobile monitoring.
Included are 2 indoor/outdoor weather resistant cameras, but the system supports up to 4. These cameras record both audio and video at up to 640x480 resolution. For clear visuals both day and night, each surveillance camera has a built-in infrared lens that will capture movement from up to 40 ft. away. During the day the cameras will pick up activity for 150 feet indoors and 450 feet outdoors.
9 Inch Monitor
It fits in your hands like a tablet and only requires a power plug to operate. No complex wiring here. Set your cameras to motion activated, manual or scheduled recording through the monitor and recorded footage will save to a maximum 16GB SD card (4 GB SD card included). To control the flat screen monitor, a small and efficient remote control is included.
Getting live images from camera to computer or smart phone is as simple as plug and play. Connect the monitor to a PC (personal computer) via USB plug, make sure your Skype account is running and just like that- you're on the go and in the know at all times. This system is compatible with iPhone (version 3.0 and above), iPod touch (3rd generation) and all iPads.
2-Way Talk Feature
Want even more from your system? The Lorex LIVE literally keeps you, your family and your system connected at all times. With the built-in intercom, you can speak back and forth from camera to monitor. When you're in the backyard BBQ-ing, you can have a full-on conversation with your wife in the bedroom if you position cameras and monitor strategically.
With an immaculate design, step in to the next generation of home and business monitoring with the LOREX Live Video Monitoring System.
LCD Receiver Features:
- Simple installation. No video cables required1
- 9" Digital wireless LCD monitor integrated digital video recorder, SD(TM) memory card included
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Simulated picture frame using preprogrammed images3
- 2-Way Audio communication for Intercom usage
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
- Audio/Video RCA output for connection to a TV
- USB output for connection to a PC for remote viewing
- Built-in PIR motion sensor for accurate motion detection
- Exclusive built-in infrared camera lens filter for accurate color reproduction under all lighting conditions
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m)4
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors5
- Up to 150ft indoor / 450ft outdoor wireless range6
- SMA connector allows for the usage of higher power antennas to extend wireless range (antennas sold separately)
CONNECTIVITY & COMPATIBILITY:
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Requirements:
- Skype Mobile(TM) for iPhone 3.0 and above
- iOS 4.0 and above
- iPhone 4 / 3GS
- 3rd generation iPod touch and above
- iPad 1 and above
- Skype(TM) for Windows version 4.2 and above
- Windows(R) 7/Vista/XP/SP3
- 1GHz or greater processor
- 1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
- 2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time.
- 3. Five preloaded scenery images enable digital picture frame simulation when no motion is detected by the camera. When motion is detected, image changes to the camera detecting motion. No ability to upload your own pictures.
- 4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
- 5. Weather resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
- 6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
- * Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC must be turned ON and Skype(TM) application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely. Recording is desiabled while in remote view.