The L5000PK - Ademco Honeywell Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit features one of the most technologically advanced control panels on the market. With its sleek design and bright 4.7 inch color graphic touchscreen, the Lynx Touch provides total control of your system through a simple and easy-to-use interface.
The L5000PK Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit comes complete with 3 Door/Window Transmitters, 1 powerful PIR Motion Detector, and a convenient wireless Key Remote for controlling your system. Already then the system is equipped to offer burglary protection for your space or home. Conveniently, however, the L5000PK can support up to 64 total zones (1 hardwire, 2-48 wireless, 49-64 keyfobs). This means that additional sensors—be they motion or smoke detectors, carbon monoxide sensors, and other emergency accessories - can be integrated into your system to provide the most all-around protection possible in your home, regardless of size.
The Lynx Touch keypad is user-friendly and menu driven, featuring easy to understand icons, quick accurate programming, and four dedicated keys for control of everyday functions. When the system is triggered, the touchscreen will display the zone and description of all system occurrences, as well as initiate the appropriate alarms. The Lynx Touch features a built-in sounder which will sound during alarms and trouble, which is nice because you won't need to buy an additional siren for the system. Furthermore, the unit features a built-in speaker that announces system status, so you won't have to be directly near the unit to be informed of the problem. The unit can store up to 128 events.
Remote Phone Control
Unique to this system is its built-in Remote Phone Control Feature. The Lynx Touch is equipped with the capability of allowing you to control your system remotely from any private telephone. This is ideal for the homeowner or family that simply isn't home all of the time. With special programming, the L5000PK Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit can provide appropriate voice messages and beeping sounds that will inform you of the system's status over the phone line, so you know exactly what is happening in your home no matter where you are. With the Lynx Touch you can perform any of the following functions remotely through a phone:
- Disarm the system
- Arm the system in STAY or AWAY mode
- Bypass Zone
- Check System Status
GSM/Internet Communication (Optional)
Additionally, it is fairly easy to integrate a GSM or Internet Communicator Module into this system (sold separately). A GSM module will allow you to both send and receive SMS (text) messages to and from your private cellular phone. With this module the Lynx Touch can be programmed to TEXT in case of an emergency, while arming, disarming and other remote commands to your system is as simple as sending a 1 to 3 word SMS message instantly. If, however, you prefer to use an Alarm Monitoring Station service (sold separately), an operator can call your private phone to alert you that an event has been triggered, and you can communicate your commands to the operator him/herself.
With an Internet Communicator Module your system may be capable of providing a series of web-based services that will allow remote communication and programming as well. So whether you use a PC, or a smart phone like an iPhone or Blackberry, it is possible to access your system via the web, as well as program it to send you notifications via e-mail.
- 4.7 inch color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Easy to understand icons
- Menu driven navigation
- Quick accurate programming
- Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Works with Total Connect 2.0 - Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Energy savings—with the optional Z-Wave® Bridge, LYNX Touch can set back Z-Wave thermostats based upon arming away or disarming
- Voice chime by zone
- Automatic stay arming
- Remote phone control
- Speaker phone operation
- 16 programmable reminders
- “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, Babysitter, Duress, 14 Secondary)
- Three panic functions
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
(3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters
Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop.
The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations.
With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Features a standard white plastic case. Brown cases available in packs of three (5816BR).
- Dimensions: 3-1/16" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D
(1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
Motion sensors come in different shapes and sizes, but few are as compact and yet as sophisticated as the Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor.
No security system is complete without a motion sensor, as this is what's going to detect unwanted intruders within your home. Because our beloved pets are often left at home while we're away working for the day, however, it's important for a motion sensor to be able to distinguish between a real burglar and the family dog.
Luckily, the 5800PIR-RES features just that. Able to detect animals as large as 80 lbs, this unit will ensure that your alarm system will be virtually immune to false alarms. Additionally, it's range is pretty impressive too!—able to detect motion within a 35' x 40' radius, this unit won't let anything go undetected!
Beause the 5800PIR-RES is half the size of previous Honeywell motion sensors, it's ideal for placing in virtually any part of the room without looking unpleasant. You can also paint the unit any color of your choosing to make sure it matches with the interior of your home!
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Battery Life: up to 5 years
- Animal Immunity: 80 lbs
- Operating Temp: 14° to 131°F
(1) 5834-4 - Ademco Honeywell 4 Button Wireless Keyfob
This is an attractive, easy-to-use wireless key remote that enables security system control for the L5000PK - Ademco Honeywell Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit.
- 4 buttons with 8 programmable functions
- Tactile keys and LED indication that the transmission was sent
- Icons for simple, easy-to-understand functions
- Supports both standard and high-security encrypted modes
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products