Driveway alarms are a great way of knowing when company has arrived or when unauthorized vehicles are pulling into a private area. With the STI-34150 - Wireless Driveway Monitor you can know precisely the moment anyone has arrived at your residence through a patented magnetometer sensor system that allows a wireless signal that will trigger your receiver to both chime and to flash ALERT lights in red. Because the STI-34150 requires absolutely no wiring, the installation process is simple enough for even novices to perform. All you have to do to get the STI-34150 working is to mount the battery-powered sensor next to your driveway, while the receiver can be plugged into any standard electrical outlet inside your home.
The STI-34150 has an impressive 1,000 ft. range (line-of-sight), so the unit can function effectively in even larger properties. Additionally, the STI-34150 only detects movement from large metallic (iron or steel) objects approaching the sensor, so you never have to worry about animals, people or shadows triggering a false alarm.
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Weather resistant, battery-powered sensor mounts next to your driveway.
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet.
- Easy installation. No wiring required
- Waterproof battery-powered sensor
- Operates with up to 1000 feet between sensor and receiver.
- After activation, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz.
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet.
- Dimensions: 4"(W) x 6.5"(H) x 4"(D)
- Audible Tone: 85dB
- Frequency Range Cord: 6ft
- Polycarbonate Housing Material
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 120°F
(1) Driveway sensor (transmitter)
(1) Indoor receiver
(1) Receiver antenna
(1) Mounting kit for driveway sensor
(1) AC adapter for receiver
(2) screws for mounting stake