The STI-46100 is a completely wireless motion sensor that comes with a chime to alert you when someone is lurking where they shouldn't. The sensor itself is weatherproof-sealed and can operate as much as 100 feet away. The STI-46100 - STI Wireless Motion Activated Chime is FCC certified and features an impressive 32 selectable codes to help block interference from outside signals. Additionally, you can choose up to 13 different songs and alerts with the simple push of a button.
- Chime sounds when motion is detected.
- Signal passes through doors, walls and floors.
- Up to100 foot operating range.
- ETL Listed. FCC certified.
- Weather-sealed sensor for long life.
- Uses four AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- 32 selectable codes block interference from outside signals.
- Receiver has a low, medium and high volume adjustment.
- Switch located on transmitter selects Alarm or Chime mode.
- Selectable chime options are:
- "Ding Dong"
- "Westminster Chime"
- "Star Spangled Banner"
- "Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Auld Lang Syne"
- "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
- "Happy Birthday"
- "Beethoven's 5th"
- "Joy To The World"
- "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.
(1) Transmitter Unit
(1) Receiver unit