The Power Max Pro Wireless Home Security System is the standard for wireless security. Beautifully designed and technologically sound, this high performance alarm system puts you in complete control of your home with advanced features and a very user-friendly, no hassle set-up.
For great coverage, the Pro has 28 wireless zones, 2 hardwired and the system supports 8 user codes. It's like an invisible, sprawling web of security throughout your home- nothing will pass this system unnoticed.
While this Powermax Pro kit does not feature an internal GSM (Global System for Mobile communication) module, you can easily purchase the module from our store (see Accessories tab). This module enables the system to report and communicate, not only with landline phones, but with cell phones as well. Therefore, if your telephone lines are cut or disabled the home stays secure and there remains a way for the system to call a monitoring station, or you, or both.
With support for the X-10 interface, you can manage most appliances in your home directly through your alarm system! One control panel does it all. This means home automation and management of alarms, lights appliances and more (Requires PL513 X-10 unit- currently not available at Home Security Store)!
Through Visonic's Powerlink and VDNS management platform, homeowners can set up to 4 high quality color surveillance cameras through the system and view live or recorded footage online. There are no holes in monitoring with this powerful and reliable wireless monitoring system.
With 2 included proximity tags, arming and disarming your system couldn't be easier. Simply swipe the tags across the control panel and the alarm will activate or deactivate instantly. On top of an included key fob, this makes operation of the Power Max Pro that much easier for everyone in your home.
The Pro's clam shell design and silver metallic color allows this security system to blend nicely within your home or business and with room for other internal add-ons, the Power Max Pro is truly customized to keep you worry-free. For the best, trust the Pro and get that piece of mind that you've been yearning for.
The Powerlink unit for this particular kit is SOLD SEPARATELY (see accessories section).
- High-end, modular design
- Self contained; no need for external boxes
- Integral X-10 interface for home management alarms, lights, home appliances control
- Partition-ready controls up to 3 partitions (optional)
- Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, landline phones (with Powerlink module SOLD SEPARATELY)
- LCD-based user interface
- Elder care application
- Up to 72 hours battery backup
- 2-way PowerCodeTM RF System with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic's 2-way sirens (MCT-710, MCT-720) and 2-way keyfob (MCT-237) for instant feedback from the system
- 28 wireless zones
- Supports 8 users codes
- Additional 2 hardwired ports, 1 12v hardwired siren port and 1 PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
- Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including FCC, CE, EN50131 grade 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the PPRO211 be connected to my personal computer?
No, this system does not include a port that would make that possible. You can, however, connect it to the PLINK2 Module (see Accessories) to allow remote/web control.
Do all Visonic accessories work with the PPRO211?
Accessories compatible with this unit can all be found under the "Accessories" tab.
Does the PPRO211 have GSM capabilities?
For GSM capabilities, please see visit the product page for the PPRO211GSM.
Can I connect the PLINK2 Module to my PPRO211 - Visonic Power Max Pro Kit wirelessly?
Unfortunately the Module cannot be connected wirelessly. You must connect the system via an ethernet cable.