The UB1280 UPG Sealed Lead Acid Battery 12 volt 8 AH is maintenance free, rugged, and economical.- The UB1280 can be used in a wide variety of applications including electric vehicles, wheelchairs, scooters, UPS backups, computer systems, industrial and medical equipment, spotlights, flashlights, fire & security alarm, exit lighting, and of course alarm systems.
This environmentally-friendly UPG sealed battery will not leak and can be used in any position, even upside down. -
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- High energy density
- Approved for transport by air.
- UL recognized under file number MH20567.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges
The following is a list of compatible alarm system parts:
Acme Security: -SYSTEMS 621, SYSTEMS 622, SYSTEMS 623, SYSTEMS 624, SYSTEMS 625, SYSTEMS 626, SYSTEMS RB12V6, SYSTEMS SDC602
Ademco / ADI: -4120EC, 4140XMP, 4140XMPT, PWPS1270, 5140XM
ADT Security: -899953
COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS: To see a list of compatible products to be used with this battery, please click the Product Manuals tab to download a PDF file with a complete list.