MCT-220 is an ideal solution for anyone trying to sound an alarm but who aren't near the control panel. The MCT-220 is compatible with all Amber(R) personal emergency response systems, and features a convenient design that makes it visible at all times. The button, which is large and red, activated bright red LED lights that let you know the call has been triggered. The button also lights up intermittently so you can see it during night time hours.
As a fully supervised device, the MCT-220 status is continually monitored. If the battery power becomes too low, the control panel is automatically alerted, enabling timely replacement of batteries to ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Enables a user to raise emergency alarm calls when the control panel is out
- Can be used with all Visonic's Amber personal emergency response systems
- Enables remote answering of incoming calls when used with Amber
- Attractive and compact design
- Includes humidity-resistant silicon pocket - enables safe use in humid environments with no direct splashes of water, such as bathrooms (not in the bath itself), showers, and gardens
- Includes additional internal input for connecting any hardwired device such as an
- Low battery indication and alerts sent to the control unit
- Back light can be switched on and off
- Five-year expected battery life (for one alarm per day) including back light
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards