PLEASE NOTE: The ELK-M1GSYS3 - ELKM1 Gold Security and Automation Kit with No Keypad is the same as the ELK-M1GSYS4, however this unit does not include a keypad. Please select the "Accessories" tab for a list of keypads you can configure with this unit.
A security system is very important to deterring burglars and keeping your family safe. There are many different systems that you can get so you want to take time to research each one. Another thing that is very important is to find a way to automate everything. This will ensure that you have the best protection possible, plus this is a good idea if you have a business to protect too. The best way to automate everything is with the ELK M1 Gold Security and Automation Kit.
The ELK M1 Gold Security and Automation Kit is a panel that features a rock-solid security foundation with integrated automation functionality for the best of both worlds, meaning that you will be making sure you are focusing on automation and security. If you are an integrator or an installer then you will appreciate the flash memory firmware, RS-232 serial port, Ethernet connectivity option, fast PC programming, and the ease of installing it. All of this combined provides you with less work time to get everything set up.
The ELK M1 Gold Security and Automation Kit are also expandable up to 208 on-board zones and 48 wireless zones. Other features include 500+ word/phrase vocabulary for voice announcements of alarms or zone status, a built in telephone remote control that will make any phone into a keypad, and a backlit, large-character LCD: 16 X 2 lines. All of these features are important to know about because they will all provide you with the best home security possible.
Protecting your family and securing your home are the most important things you will ever do. So, you need to research the ELK M1 Gold Security and Automation Kit. Being able to control your security system with the help of the computer is a big asset. This will allow you to always know what is happening around your home. Plus, being able to use your own word/phrase vocabulary for voice announcements of alarms will definitely help you keep your family safe.
You will be able to put in your own alerts so that you will recognize them if they should be activated. This is important because this is how you will secure the different zones and be able to tell them apart. With 48 wireless zones available, you will be able to secure every part of your home to ensure maximum protection. The built in telephone remote control will come in very handy if there should ever be an emergency.
All of the features make the ELK M1 Gold Security and Automation Kit the best one available for protecting your home or business, no matter how big it is. You can add this kit to your security system to make sure you have the best security possible. The more security you have the better because this is the only way to know that your family is protected. So, do your research and learn all you can about this automation kit because the sooner you have automation for your security, the sooner you can have complete peace of mind knowing you have the best security you can provide.
- Large zone capacity: 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless capability: Up to 48 zones
- Two-way Listen-in interface
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required!
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors
- Includes fire alarm verification routine
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
- Plug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. overcurrent
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Installer Telephone (butt set) test feature
- Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, ethernet or local from RS-232 port or house phone jack
- Automatic answering machine bypass
Automation & Integration:
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports
- On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote
(1) RJ31X Jack & Cord
(1) 14” x 14” Enclosure