If you're looking for the most high-tech and user-friendly alarm keypad on the market, look no further than the ELK-TS071P - ELK Low Profile Color Touch Screen Keypad. This touch screen keypad has everything you need to operate your system on a single screen and with a single touch. The LCD display is in radiant full color and measures an impressive 7", which means you'll have no trouble reading anything on its screen. The keypad also features a powerful microprocessor, and functions using Elk's Remote Management Software (RMS).
The touchscreen uses a convenient Ethernet port to connect to an M1Gold or M1EZ8 control over a local network. Additionally, the touch screen can also work as a fully functioning web browser when connected to a land line with high speed internet! The touch screen's Windows CE interface makes it so that Internet Explorer is pre-installed, so you can view web pages at any time while also having full control of your security system.
Note: Use of the ELK-TS071P Elk Low Profile Color Touch Screen Keypad requires use of the ELK-M1XEP Ethernet Port Interface for connectivity.
- Low profile in-wall mounting
- Super Bright Wide Aspect TFT Display
- Adjustable Long Life Backlight
- 10/100 Ethernet Port and USB Port
- 12 VDC Powered - Available with Plug-in Power Supply or Power over Ethernet (PoE) kit
- Includes ElkRMS Remote Management Software
ElkRMS PC Edition Remote Management Software runs as an executable program on virtually any personal computer running the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. With the ELKRMS software you can control almost any aspect of your security system from both the keypad itself, or any web-enabled remote device, including smartphones and PC computers. This includes lighting, climate, outputs, audio, etc. These options are displayed clearly on your touchscreen in the form of easy-to-read buttons that also show user-friendly pictures to help you. What's more, is that this impressive software can also allow you to view video imagery from certain brands of IP surveillance cameras and DVRs, making this one of the most expandable and versatile keypads you can find. Additionally, those wanting to know weather and traffic reports don't have to scour the news either, since a single touch of a button will get you that information and more using the ELK-TS071P - ELK Low Profile Color Touch Screen Keypad.
ElkRMS Remote Management Software can connect to the control through an Ethernet network or direct through the control's main serial port (serial connection should not exceed 50 ft.). Multiple connections can be established through the Ethernet network, while connection through the control's main serial port allows only a single connection. Ethernet connectivity requires the ELK-M1XEP Ethernet Interface to be installed and properly configured on the system.
Full RMS Software Features:
- Powerful Graphic User Interface:
- Virtual Keypad allows arming/disarming, zone bypassing and chime activation and displays system arm/
- View Individual Zone Status
- Receive and View System Event Log
- Lighting: Displays name and current status of defined lights and allows light to be turned on, off or set to
intermediate level (on dimmable lights)
- Displays current temperature and settings of interfaced thermostats and allows control of thermostat settings
- Displays name and current temperature of any keypad and temperature probes
- Outputs: Displays name and current status of defined outputs and allows output to be turned on and off.
- Tasks: Displays name of defined tasks and allow task to be activated
- Custom Settings: Displays name and current setting of defined custom settings and allows those settings to
- Links: Allows addition of URL shortcuts, which can be viewed in a web browser.
- Video: Allows access to imagery from compatible IP accessible cameras and DVRs
- Audio: Allows control of compatible audio distribution system components
- Easily Customizable to show/hide GUI items listed above
- Appearance of GUI is fully customizable
- Self Update Function (requires high speed Internet connection)
- Synchronize option simplifies page setup
- Up to 30 simultaneous connections over the local network
- Supported Operating Systems (PC): Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 (Service Pack 3), XP Home & Pro (Service Pack 2) , or Server 2003
- Supported Operating Systems (Mobile Devices*): Windows Mobile Software for Pocket PC 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0 for PocketPC and Smartphone, or Windows CE .NET 5.0 and higher. (Microsoft ActiveSync required for installation)
- Computing Device running Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- Total Disk Space Requirements: 285 MB (280 MB for .NET 2.0 and 5 MB for ElkRM)
- Memory Requirements: Minimum 64 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- Internet Explorer 5.01 or later
(1) ELK-TS071P Keypad
(1) Software CD
Note: Does not include the ELK-M1XEP Ethernet Port Interface which is required for connectivity.